me=new to probe world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• me=new to probe world

I bought my 93 PGT in August....and have been wrokin on it since....really into probes now and i was just wonderin if anyone else around here was....drop me a line
    Brad
    my email address is NOT working!

whatsup, where in buff are u?
    2004 Subaru WRX - wagon mafia style

Comment

Hey, guysg get a load of this... this guy is into Probes!

Wassup, I'm Anthony.

Welcome to ProbeTalk.
      Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

hey, what up... im jason

im the "honory" member here... im really a chipoc guy. but i guess i put up with these guys, more than they put up with themselves.

so that gave met eh right to say hi. lol

welcome to the site, and the WNYPOC
        2012 Focus Titanium - Daily | 1989 Lincoln Mark VII - NT car | 2005 Dodge Ram | 1996 PGT - Fate TBD

Comment

Originally posted by colorchanginGT
          hey, what up... im jason

im the "honory" member here... im really a chipoc guy. but i guess i put up with these guys, more than they put up with themselves.

so that gave met eh right to say hi. lol

welcome to the site, and the WNYPOC

lol I thought you said "horny" at first and I was like uhhh....

I think you meant to say "honorary" member.
          2007 Audi RS4
          Past: '05 Audi S4, '88 626 turbo, '93 red PGT, '94 white PGT, '95 Purple PGT, '95 Red PGT, '00 MGT, '07 Mazdaspeed3
          The mom's car: White on black GTS, 5 speed, tint.

Comment

Welcome to PT,

We're having a meet on the 16th of December in Henrietta (Rochester suburb) you should come hang out, check the post in the same forum
            <Insert lame vehicle specs here>

Comment

Originally posted by RSMX6Frew
              We're having a meet on the 16th of December in Henrietta (Rochester suburb) you should come hang out, check the post in the same forum
              I was JUST at that Hooters last night! The service is EXCELLENT!
              Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

Originally posted by 93PGT
                lol I thought you said "horny" at first and I was like uhhh....

I think you meant to say "honorary" member.

I also cant type very well.........

and yes i am. i am the founder of dpoc oe dateless probe owners club..... so yeah iself explanitory
                2012 Focus Titanium - Daily | 1989 Lincoln Mark VII - NT car | 2005 Dodge Ram | 1996 PGT - Fate TBD

Comment

Bein horny ain't sa bad either...
                  Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

you can only be horny if you have gotten some in a time period that you remember what it is like.

DPOC ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome to PT.... I grew up in the area.. (18 years).. but now live in Maryland and am a member of NEPO-MD... (The home of many turbo 6's )

Comment

Welcome...and welcome to the world of thing breaking and parts costing more then they are worth.
                        1995 GT that was a show winner SOLD, Now own a 1989 Iroc - Z 350 power!

Comment

hey im michelle, welcome to pt and you better buy one of the calanders for pt that i'm gonna be in. Please lol
                          ~Michelle~
                          93'PGT C-2 front, Sensei sides,rear, and hood...97' Sea-doo Changler jet boat, 04' Ski-doo MXZ Adrenaline 600HO SDI, 91' Geo Tracker (winter rat)

BETTER THINGS to think about..chillin' on the bizzoat drinkin' some bizzears in the hizzot summer sizzun!! Fo shizzle!!
                          PARTS !! seats, antena, air box, rearcover, front/rear bumbers. PM ME!!

Comment

Working...
                          X