This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KLDE Wagon View Post
    Got this Fugly gold sorento. It's got some balls but it's uncomfortable as hell to drive. I really want to take it through a field to see how the 4WD works
    Saw that thing in the lower driveway and was like WTF is that atrocity?!
    95 PGT MTX - Probezilla - Supercharged 'n Squirted ZE @ 8 psi
    93 FD - LSx 7.0L - 11.6@128.5 (w/ old rotary setup)
    89 DTM PGT - 49K ORIGINAL miles! - MINT! - Sold
    04 Subaru WRX STi - Perrin FMIC, Greddy 3.5" catback, K&N intake - 308AWHP/318AWTQ - Mustang Dyno
    Probezilla & The FD 540 RWHP/415 RWTQ @ 24.5 psi (past rotary setup)

Comment

• tr...did you find that rim yet!??!?!?! lol ant is going to sell those tires!
      and yeah,i use cruise through town as well....welllllll not anymore! lol
      soooo...whens HH's? and who's going?

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

what year sorento jeremy? my rents have a 09,has the 3.7 24v v6,detuned version of the hyundai genesis,still makes like 260+hp..pretty quick for what it is.
      93gt 230k dd.
      1993 probe gt
      96 pgt 135k dd
      http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...100_3918-1.jpg

Comment

• No Chris, I have not yet...I gotta tear my damn shed apart and see if it's in there. So what time will you be at my house tomorrow morning? Still wanna shoot for 8?? Let me know maing!
        04 Subaru WRX STi - Perrin FMIC, Greddy 3.5" catback, K&N intake - 308AWHP/318AWTQ - Mustang Dyno

Comment

• Originally posted by KLDE Wagon View Post
          Then you run over small children, OOPS! I set my cruise at 30 when I have some asshole tailgating me... usually cause I'm pissed I'm not tailgating them cause that's usually what I do

Jeremy

I got pulled over for brake checking a cop on colesville road because he was riding me so close i couldnt see his headlights. he didnt have much to say and let me go without a hassle. what a dick move.

I also had a guy in afton eating my tailpipe in a 30 zone one morning, flailing his arms and screaming in his truck... so i proceeded to stop in the middle of the road and get outa my car, he reversed and took off.

Im going to be the next guy to carry a crossbow in my car and use it in road rage.
          2000 Honda Prelude H22, Vtec
          - Matt

Comment

• ouch!!!
            92'Lx 3.0 Vulcan 0.30 Over Pistons 0.30 under crank milled heads, new fuel injectors, no cat(testpipe), 3 stage xtd clutch, black-cat tail devil exhaust, custom air intake and filter.205/60/15 Yokohama tires,AR aluminum wheels, short throw shifter, I'm a female !!!!! get it? so stop callin me a he

Comment

• Originally posted by White_93 View Post
              I got pulled over for brake checking a cop on colesville road because he was riding me so close i couldnt see his headlights. he didnt have much to say and let me go without a hassle. what a dick move.

I also had a guy in afton eating my tailpipe in a 30 zone one morning, flailing his arms and screaming in his truck... so i proceeded to stop in the middle of the road and get outa my car, he reversed and took off.

Im going to be the next guy to carry a crossbow in my car and use it in road rage.
              Yeah matt, you're a real tough guy!

Btw, brake checking is the dick move.

I agree tailgaters are annoying as HELL, but brake checking is not the answer. It's childish.

Comment

• ^^^agreed. just go even slower 8-)
                93gt 230k dd.
                1993 probe gt
                96 pgt 135k dd

Comment

• hey what sized rim in width do i need to use as a spare? even a stock rim does not have to be any mag etc...
                  92'Lx 3.0 Vulcan 0.30 Over Pistons 0.30 under crank milled heads, new fuel injectors, no cat(testpipe), 3 stage xtd clutch, black-cat tail devil exhaust, custom air intake and filter.205/60/15 Yokohama tires,AR aluminum wheels, short throw shifter, I'm a female !!!!! get it? so stop callin me a he

Comment

• Originally posted by tour96se View Post
                    ^^^agreed. just go even slower 8-)
                    Zzzzzzzzzzacly!

So what time are you showing up at my place tomorrow morning Chris? Are we still on for 8ish?

Comment

• i'm ignoring you
                      93gt 230k dd.
                      1993 probe gt
                      96 pgt 135k dd

Comment

• LOL...Well I kinda need to know if you're going or not. If you're not then I need to know ASAP so I can find a ride back, in case I need to leave the car down there....cuz ya know, it'd kind of be a long walk home from the shop in PA to my house...

Comment

• yeah,i'll go.
                          93gt 230k dd.
                          1993 probe gt
                          96 pgt 135k dd

Comment

• So 8ish, my house?

Comment

• So yeah Chris, let me know if you're DEFINITELY going, because I'll need someone to ride back with if I leave the car there.

So you going on Friday or what Chris?

Btw Chris, I NEED to know ASAP if you're really going or not on Friday. If you're not going I need to find someone else who wants to drive down with me, on the off chance I decide to leave the car there.

Just lmk either way so I can make plans.

Earth to Chris, earth to Chris, come in chris, over....This is base 1, please respond.

Well you're an early bird, aren't you? This will be my first time at the new shop, which is about 9 miles from the old shop. It'll most likely take us about 2 and a half hours to get down there. Did you want to shoot for leaving between 8 and 9 am or is that too early? Just let me know maing! :spin

So what do you think about the time on Friday Chris?

Again Chris, WHAT TIME??
                              No Chris, I have not yet...I gotta tear my damn shed apart and see if it's in there. So what time will you be at my house tomorrow morning? Still wanna shoot for 8?? Let me know maing

So what time are you showing up at my place tomorrow morning Chris? Are we still on for 8ish?

Originally posted by tour96se View Post
                              yeah,i'll go.
                              Originally posted by TRWeiss1 View Post

So 8ish, my house?
                              lmao...yup
                              93gt 230k dd.
                              1993 probe gt
                              96 pgt 135k dd

Comment

• So what are you saying, I came on a lil strong?

I wouldn't have had to ask so many times if you just answered the question!

Comment

Working...
                                X