Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMFAO!! I ****ing love my luck, I really do. Bad luck or no luck, that's mah name! Yeeeeah, so Dave broke his ankle and we have to reschedule on the dyno. The soonest time he has available is July 10th, which is the day my brother's getting married! YAAAAY, thanks again Lady Luck, how bout ya use some lube next time??

That all being said, I'M STILL throwing that get together at my place this Friday night, so I hope you'll make it down for that Ant. As we'd originally planned, you're still more than welcome to stay the night. There's plenty of room. Sorry about this guys, Dave's usually right on top of things...I guess this is just one of those freak things that you can't predict.

Looking at things optimistically, maybe more people will be able to go to the dyno on the 17th? That's the next available time I can get down there. Waiting on a response from Dave to make sure that works....It better, since I now have to wait a mother ****ing month to install my boost controller and re-dyno.
    95 PGT MTX - Probezilla - Supercharged 'n Squirted ZE @ 8 psi
    93 FD - LSx 7.0L - 11.6@128.5 (w/ old rotary setup)
    89 DTM PGT - 49K ORIGINAL miles! - MINT! - Sold
    04 Subaru WRX STi - Perrin FMIC, Greddy 3.5" catback, K&N intake - 308AWHP/318AWTQ - Mustang Dyno
    Probezilla & The FD 540 RWHP/415 RWTQ @ 24.5 psi (past rotary setup)

Comment

• thats the worst of your luck huh!?!? trade with ya?????! lol
      93gt 230k dd.
      1993 probe gt
      96 pgt 135k dd
      http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...100_3918-1.jpg

Comment

• Workin' that saturday. The next I'll be in Ohio. I have my brother's graduation dinner the night of the 19th (June). So I may be down for it, I may not.
        Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• Originally posted by Domino81 View Post
          Workin' that saturday. The next I'll be in Ohio. I have my brother's graduation dinner the night of the 19th (June). So I may be down for it, I may not.
          I'm confused...June 19th already passed, didn't it? Btw, you still coming down for the get together on Friday, Ant?

Also, we are all pencil'd in for the 17th. Anyone that wants to dyno, you're welcome to stay the night at my place Friday night and we'll leave earlier in the morning on Saturday. He said he'll do as many cars as I bring down.
          Last edited by TRWeiss1; June 23, 2010, 07:39 AM.
          04 Subaru WRX STi - Perrin FMIC, Greddy 3.5" catback, K&N intake - 308AWHP/318AWTQ - Mustang Dyno

Comment

• Originally posted by tour96se View Post
            thats the worst of your luck huh!?!? trade with ya?????! lol
            When ALL you want to do is just get your damn car running right (*cough* boost controller! *cough*), and you've been on pins and needles to dyno since your last time, (and ultimately get closer to 600RWHP), it is pretty depressing.

Comment

• Should be boosted by then............
              93 PGT-ZE-T<---- Yes T as in turbo.
              89 PGT

Comment

• Saweeeeeet. You in then Andy?? Please say yes!

Comment

• Originally posted by TRWeiss1 View Post
                  I'm confused...June 19th already passed, didn't it? Btw, you still coming down for the get together on Friday, Ant?

Also, we are all pencil'd in for the 17th. Anyone that wants to dyno, you're welcome to stay the night at my place Friday night and we'll leave earlier in the morning on Saturday. He said he'll do as many cars as I bring down.
                  Sorry, I meant this Friday.

I have to work @ 12 on the 17th, so I'm out. Realistically, this may have been the only Sat I could do it.
                  Last edited by Domino81; June 23, 2010, 08:23 AM.
                  Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• Oh dammit...Well I guess that makes me feel slightly better in the sense that you wouldn't have been able to go to the dyno anyway. I felt bad that you were finally going to get to go, then it gets cancelled.

Comment

• If we were going to DYNO, I'd make it down. But now that I know I'll be out by 10:30 or so, maybe later and down there by 11:30, I'll bow out gracefully. Reservations aren't even until 9pm. I'm not going to get a day to sleep in at all until... I'll get back to ya. lol
                      Last edited by Domino81; June 23, 2010, 08:31 AM.
                      Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• Haha sounds good Ant. Irritates the HELL out of me that we had to reschedule our appointment, but it's completely beyond our control. I hope you can make it on the 17th...

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Btw, just decided that (weather permitting) I'm going to hit up Empire Dragway (formerly NYIRP) on Friday, July 2nd, if anyone's interested. I might as well get some 110 octane and see what she'll do on high boost...

Comment

• I'm not upset, I'm bummed. But it sucks he broke his ankle. It's coo. I'll deal. The 17th, I'd have to be out of there by, like, 9:30 to be to work on time.
                          Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• I'm going to have to bust his balls and remind him that he's an old man...gotta be careful once you get that frail! Last year he busted his knee on the dyno, so once I get back down there on the 17th you'd better believe I'll be cranking him up.

Comment

• Next on the list better be his hip.
                              Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• I should just bring down a brochure about hip replacements.

Comment

Working...
                                X