Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahaha, I love the random Ant comments. I'll ask Heather if she wants to camp or sleep in one of the other rooms. Knowing her she'll want to sleep inside.

We won't show up before 5:30, which is probably for the best because it may take me the better part of Friday to review the security logs (part of my new task).
    95 PGT MTX - Probezilla - Supercharged 'n Squirted ZE @ 8 psi
    93 FD - LSx 7.0L - 11.6@128.5 (w/ old rotary setup)
    89 DTM PGT - 49K ORIGINAL miles! - MINT! - Sold
    04 Subaru WRX STi - Perrin FMIC, Greddy 3.5" catback, K&N intake - 308AWHP/318AWTQ - Mustang Dyno
    Probezilla & The FD 540 RWHP/415 RWTQ @ 24.5 psi (past rotary setup)

Comment

• Puh puh puh please get back to us ASAP on what we may need to bring, as I'm trying to get the shopping done tonight before we head up to Tom's parents' house. Though I may be able to do it Friday afternoon. Excited for this weekend!!!

Comment

• That's it, officially converting the first gen over to R134a today. It's too damn hot out. Having Monro recover whatever R12 is in the system, and apply vacuum as to remove any moisture...

It's R134a time after that, and hopefully I'll have some cold air.
        04 Subaru WRX STi - Perrin FMIC, Greddy 3.5" catback, K&N intake - 308AWHP/318AWTQ - Mustang Dyno

Comment

• Hey Ant'ny, I was thinking....Is there any reason we couldn't ride with you guys in 1 car to Darien Lake on Saturday? Idk what you guys were planning on taking (impreza vs. MS3), but would you have room for Heather and me? If not it's cool, we can drive, but if you have room we might as well all ride together.

Comment

• No reason we can't carpool.
            Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• Word. First gen is rocking 134 now. It's pretty cold, but [naturally] not as cold as R12. I'm happy though!

Comment

• I don't think we'll be taking my car this weekend. I have chords showing in the front 2 tires and a nail in the left rear. I have to fill it daily. I love being poor. And I'm not paying rent. Awesome... I spend more on food and fuel than I ever have before. I would have rather moved into an appt in the interum.
                Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• Oh lord...sorry dude, that doesn't sound good at all. I remember when I ran over a nail last year and had to drop 600 bucks on 2 new rear Nittos...that was fun.

Comment

• $600 is about what I'll be spending total. It's still not easy to come by.
                    Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• No, it's certainly not. I try not to remember the mishaps I had with the car last year...

Comment

• Ant have you figured out what you want to do for food Friday night.
                        <3 Erin <3

Comment

• Meat?
                          Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• ****in, I don't knoooooow! Ugh, gaaaawwwddd. Seriously, though. I mean, We COULD do steaks? Or just do that chicken. ****itall... we'll chop up the animals! No, no, we can't do that.. too gamey. Suggestions?
                            Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• Id kill for a steak right about now.............

1993 Mazda MX6 LS-T~ Stock
                              1991 Honda CRX SI ~ Not stock
                              2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5rs ~ The tank
                              2009 Honda Ruckus ~ 49cc's of fury!

Comment

• Grillin steak always sounds good to me. That + some beers = good times. We could always pick up some salad, too. Relatively cheap and quick...I'm open to other veggies as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X