This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Not VTEC
    ...so im home now. Have I missed anything?
    Hey, saw you online this afternoon. How was paradise, you ****er?
    Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• whatve i missed the past 3 weeks?
      <Insert lame vehicle specs here>

Comment

• me being short!!

And there is a possiablity(icant spell) that the probe is gonna be the winter car....ill find out thursday!
        ALLISON

Sold the probes....now have a 03 Yamaha R6 and a 99 Caviler. wooo...my gas mileage rules!
        www.myspace.com/lis9400

Comment

• I got a girls # tonight. OMG, ME!!! Today is the greatest day of all!
          Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

• Tony, gimmie a call when you want bro. My number's the same. I have lots of stories to tell bro. We definitely need to get together for coffee or somethin...
            Lazer Red 1995 PGT --- SOLD! Currently at Nissanclub.com as: Tom Brady
            --
            Ported & polished intake manifold -- Headers -- Hotshot CAI -- Borla exhaust --
            -- Outlaw Phenolic spacers -- Eibach springs -- Tokico struts --

Comment

• or just goto Niagara Falls Fury and get together with all of us....

or are you too good for NYPOC :jk:
              <Insert lame vehicle specs here>

Comment

• hey man, I used to have quite the large NYPOC text in my sig.
                Ask Anthony.

I put in some new fogs today, and bought more silverstar headlights too.
                shampoo'ed the carpets, washed and waxed the gt a few times so far too...

Im taking it to ramano ford to have the vac lines all checked, and i think im gonna buy headers soon...

Either way, the gt looks "money" right now. And im lovin' every second of it.
                --

Comment

• Your pgt is gorgeous.
                  ~Mrs. Kylie Phreakintheroom
                  '96 Black Probe GT - Off to a new home and is greatly missed. It was a good 11 years.
                  '10 Black Mitsu Ralliart
                  '01 Black YZF600R Thundercat
                  NPA! Angel #3, NEPO member, FPOC calendar model August 2004/March 2005/October 2009/September 2010

Comment

• Thanks babe. It looks even better now.

Im having the ford emblem shaved and the rear holes where the ford emblem was are goign to be filled and painted, and the spoiler repainted and the rust spot on the sunroof fixed - other than that --- it will be perfect.

BTW, Hi Kylie.
                    --

Comment

• Hi Al. IM me sometime, stranger
                      ~Mrs. Kylie Phreakintheroom
                      '96 Black Probe GT - Off to a new home and is greatly missed. It was a good 11 years.
                      '10 Black Mitsu Ralliart
                      '01 Black YZF600R Thundercat
                      NPA! Angel #3, NEPO member, FPOC calendar model August 2004/March 2005/October 2009/September 2010

Comment

• so0o.... after tommrow.. the Probe is going into the garage!!
                        Im picking up my Eclipse! - 1998 Spyder 5 spd. White, black top!
                        im down sizing from a 2.5L 6 cylinder. To a 2.4 Liter 4 cylinder!
                        Last edited by Lis94pgt; April 20, 2005, 09:48 PM.
                        ALLISON

Sold the probes....now have a 03 Yamaha R6 and a 99 Caviler. wooo...my gas mileage rules!
                        www.myspace.com/lis9400

Comment

• Yea, that sucks. I hope you like fixing cars.
                          2007 Audi RS4
                          Past: '05 Audi S4, '88 626 turbo, '93 red PGT, '94 white PGT, '95 Purple PGT, '95 Red PGT, '00 MGT, '07 Mazdaspeed3
                          The mom's car: White on black GTS, 5 speed, tint.

Comment

• umm thats why the probe is being parked because im sick of fixing it. The eclipse has this cool thing called a warranty on it and it cover all the major things!! I poured 2grand into my probe in 2 months. and it still needs stuff.
                            ALLISON

www.myspace.com/lis9400

Comment

• the motor in your 98 eclipse is actually really reliable, its the same as the 2000+ rs and gs eclipses had. Very reliable motor. One actually built by mitsubishi, not dodge...

I just brought my GT in for a look at all the vac lines, and for them to fix a weird rattle when you gas it (probably some gasket or something)... but yeah, fixing probes isn't cheap...
                              --

Comment

• I..., uhh... no. That's not a 4G, that's the DOHC motor out of the Neon. And, it's not the 2.4 that's in the newer Eclipses and Stratus coupes, either.
                                Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

Working...
                                X