X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm here. Andy get on AIM you whore.
    95 PGT MTX - Probezilla - Supercharged 'n Squirted ZE @ 8 psi
    93 FD - LSx 7.0L - 11.6@128.5 (w/ old rotary setup)
    89 DTM PGT - 49K ORIGINAL miles! - MINT! - Sold
    04 Subaru WRX STi - Perrin FMIC, Greddy 3.5" catback, K&N intake - 308AWHP/318AWTQ - Mustang Dyno
    Probezilla & The FD 540 RWHP/415 RWTQ @ 24.5 psi (past rotary setup)

Comment

• hehehehe ok
      93 PGT-ZE-T<---- Yes T as in turbo.
      89 PGT

Comment

• Andy what time u coming down today? Get on AIM if you get this relatively soon. 2Funky wants to meet at my house to get you the bodykit.
        04 Subaru WRX STi - Perrin FMIC, Greddy 3.5" catback, K&N intake - 308AWHP/318AWTQ - Mustang Dyno

Comment

• hey tom...i see your back in town? what are you doing tomorrow?
          93gt 230k dd.
          1993 probe gt
          96 pgt 135k dd
          http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...100_3918-1.jpg

Comment

• PM'd you. Gotta work tomorrow unfortunately, but Thursday not working much at all.

Comment

• got the car back... woot no toruble.. I will make my own thread in a bit about it just not home at the moment.... now all my friends want a pgt... They were like probes are gay I bring home a pgt they are like woah... Thanks tom you da man..
              89 PGT

Comment

• Glad to hear you got her home with no problems Andy! I told ya she'd have no trouble. You had me worried when I saw my phone ringing and I knew you were on your way home. I was just thinking about how you were talking about breaking that other Probe, and how that one never gave me any trouble, then the phone rings. Anyway, hope you enjoy it! Can't wait to see what your future plans bring.

Comment

• lol.... yea i made it back. I actually just got home it 1:30 am so long night. Went and hanged out with some friends and everyones like dude your exhaust is awesome then i say well go look at it.... but yea like nothing really needs to be fixed runs great but the dash lights kepted going out which pissed me off at night cause I was like hmm I wonder how fast I am going. But no worries the work starts tomorrow. I will keep you updated.
                  89 PGT

Comment

• get a exhaust,a drop,and some body work and you'll have a damn sexy timberline silver pgt!!
                    93gt 230k dd.
                    1993 probe gt
                    96 pgt 135k dd
                    http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...100_3918-1.jpg

Comment

• Well....yea that will all come soon. I am going to sell my current car then drop some cash into my GT. cant wait...
                      89 PGT

Comment

• Yeah, I'm sorry about the dash lights goin out on you guys when you first took it for a drive. Like I said I would suspect it's merely that 7A fuse that may have popped. Definitely no fun not knowing how fast you're going at night, but once you get used to the exhaust note you'll know exactly how fast you're going in whatever gear.

Comment

• Woohoo! It's about time that sexy car got in the hands of someone who will do somthing with it!!

Congrats Andy!

Chris, it's GRAY, not silver FFS!
                          Last edited by hump; August 30, 2006, 09:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                          HUMPGT

Joe Pierce

Comment

• lol.... Yea well they kepted coming back on then going off so..... Loose connection I am guessing. I got to pull the damn thing out which I am not looking forward too... But off to do oil change and other stuff to it...
                            89 PGT

Comment

• Originally posted by Badandy44
                              Yea well they kepted coming back on then going off so.....
                              That is a bit odd. I don't recall having trouble with them while I owned the car, but like I said I wouldn't trust any of the wiring done by the previous owner. Given some time, that would have been one of the first things I did (re-wire things).

Comment

• Well.. I just changed the oil and while in our pit I go and look at the muffler and I have no muffler.. lol the pipe connection from cats to muffler is gone so basically I am running no muffler... Sounds pretty nice but I need muffler since I kind of got head ache on way back lol.
                                89 PGT

Comment

Working...
                                X