• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Erin.
    Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

I figured as much. Just checking.
      95 PGT MTX - Probezilla - Supercharged 'n Squirted ZE @ 8 psi
      93 FD - LSx 7.0L - 11.6@128.5 (w/ old rotary setup)
      89 DTM PGT - 49K ORIGINAL miles! - MINT! - Sold
      04 Subaru WRX STi - Perrin FMIC, Greddy 3.5" catback, K&N intake - 308AWHP/318AWTQ - Mustang Dyno
      Probezilla & The FD 540 RWHP/415 RWTQ @ 24.5 psi (past rotary setup)

Comment

It would be really cool if you could make it, Tom. I understand your thought process though.
        ~Mrs. Kylie Phreakintheroom
        '96 Black Probe GT - Off to a new home and is greatly missed. It was a good 11 years.
        '10 Black Mitsu Ralliart
        '01 Black YZF600R Thundercat
        NPA! Angel #3, NEPO member, FPOC calendar model August 2004/March 2005/October 2009/September 2010

Comment

**** that... Be irresponsible, drive the fd! You only live once!

1993 Mazda MX6 LS-T~ Stock
          1991 Honda CRX SI ~ Not stock
          2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5rs ~ The tank
          2009 Honda Ruckus ~ 49cc's of fury!

Comment

I think if you offer to drive the FD down Ryan MAY consider letting you drive the Ruckus. Though it maybe a bit too much power. Have faith, Ryan is a good teacher. He may ask to swap keys, though. It's really only fair.
            Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA, you guys are too much. If someone pays for gas there and back, and a tow (if I blow the motor due to leaning out due to colder air), then I'd consider it.

The PowerFC does have correction tables, and will adjust the A/F ratio to some extent in colder weather, but sadly they are very limited. You start playing Russian Roulette when you drive the car in cold weather if you did your tuning in the summer.
              04 Subaru WRX STi - Perrin FMIC, Greddy 3.5" catback, K&N intake - 308AWHP/318AWTQ - Mustang Dyno

Comment

But alas... I have all this roooooooooooom in my back seat. Sadly... no one to fill it.

:sadface:
                Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

Ant, you crack me up.

Comment

I have a trailor and truck available at a moments notice!

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

I'd let him drive the ruckus, but the rx7 would feel insuperior from then on.... I couldn't do that to poor Tom!

1993 Mazda MX6 LS-T~ Stock
                    1991 Honda CRX SI ~ Not stock
                    2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5rs ~ The tank
                    2009 Honda Ruckus ~ 49cc's of fury!

Comment

xxxxx
                      Last edited by FrankMcgee; October 22, 2010, 09:54 PM. Reason: wrong post
                      1996 probe gt - ebay turbo kit * colt cams turbo grind * 3'' stainless catback exhaust
                      S injectors *255 walbro fuel pump *afpr 48psi *traction bars * 301 hp @10psi

Comment

Insuperior?!? REALLY RYAN!?!?

Inferior, is the only possible word I can gather that you were going for there...

Comment

Woulda gone, but it was my papa's 90th birthday party in Buffalo.
                          2007 Audi RS4
                          Past: '05 Audi S4, '88 626 turbo, '93 red PGT, '94 white PGT, '95 Purple PGT, '95 Red PGT, '00 MGT, '07 Mazdaspeed3
                          The mom's car: White on black GTS, 5 speed, tint.

Comment

Working...
                          X