Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last edited by DeLorean5000; August 20, 2010, 11:03 PM.
    89 GT, 95 GT 2.0, 96 GT, 90 CRX SI[parted out], 2001 Civic LX

Comment

• WTB

Silver front 93-97 bumper and also silver passenger side front fender.. Pm me with your prices..

Comment

• please delete thanks
        Last edited by SuriousCutt; September 20, 2010, 06:45 AM. Reason: delete thanks
        Never make someone a Priority, When there only an option, Yesterday is old news...Move on.

myspace.com/maverick06xx

Comment

• Got a set of allow swirlies with some, got curb rash. $100 obo
          Lt and Rt 97 tails only. $35 obo.

I also have a parts car that I want to get rid of. Its in Rougemont, want it gone, make me an offer. Its a Rio Red 94 Gt, gray leather, bad rear quarters, dented black hood on in, damaged black bumper, no engine or trans, no center console. Will need to get towed, no front wheels, it has the shocks now, but they will get removed and I will replace with some bad ones.

Pm for pics on any of the items.
          They are located in ***uay varina but I live in durham, so I can meet at location, where I live, or anywhere in between.
          97 Pgt- getting much needed TLC
          88 CRX DX d15b i/h/e 40mpg - DD
          00 Jetta gl-wife's DD

Comment

• Hey ShimiShang, does that probe of yours have a moonroof, because I might need a part or two to get mine working correctly agian.

I live in Raleigh, so I"m close by
            Green '96 Ford Probe GT-ZE
            JDM 2.5L V6 KLZE engine / ebay CAI / SS AutoChrome Headers / 2.5" TW Testpipe / Custom 2.5" Catback Exhaust / DTM Muffler / XTD stage 3 Clutch / MX3 Flywheel / Poly filled mounts / Clear Corner turn signals / Charcoal painted stock rims

Comment

• Originally posted by Raipier View Post
              Hey ShimiShang, does that probe of yours have a moonroof, because I might need a part or two to get mine working correctly agian.

I live in Raleigh, so I"m close by
              Yes it does. what do you need?
              97 Pgt- getting much needed TLC
              88 CRX DX d15b i/h/e 40mpg - DD
              00 Jetta gl-wife's DD

Comment

• (WTB) Set of RX-8 wheels. I have FD's with good tread still left on them. Willing to trade or work something out. Thanks.
                Thats what she said..........

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2361618

Comment

• For sale: 94 pgt-ZE. All the bolt-ons. Runs great. Check out my CD in my sig for pics. (carbon fiber hood is gone). No a/c, needs valve cover gaskets, and A arm bushings. Easy fixes, just dont have time. $2400. Also posted in the "for sale section"
                  Last edited by sleepy_klze; October 18, 2010, 07:41 PM.
                  I miss my carhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2508500

Comment

• for sale 93 pgt silver

just putting this to get a feel for it, i have a 93 pgt that im thinking about selling. not running, i think it is a disty issue since it did the same thing last time it woudn't start. black interior, ac needs to be charged. clutch was good last time i drove it. and no stereo.i can send pic if needed, let me know!
                    http://members.cardomain.com/stock93pgt

A man exists for a generation, but his name lasts to the end of time

Comment

• Originally posted by stysinjimmy View Post
                      (WTB) Set of RX-8 wheels. I have FD's with good tread still left on them. Willing to trade or work something out. Thanks.
                      what ya looking to get for your FDs? pricing wise..
                      95 pgt, NOS " the bottle is...................my precious........."
                      wondos project

Comment

• extra parts for sale

ok, so i am digging out all the extra parts i have for the probe since im thinking about selling the car, and i have a black full console for sale, driver side power window switch "paint on door lock is worn", a set of speed bleeders and a set of moog rear sway bar end links? i have a pic of them. id like them all gone to one place and this is a local pick-up. i also have 7 bearings that goes to the pulleys. i got a discount when i bought 10, and they are heavy duty too.$50 for the whole thing?
                        Last edited by stock93pgt; November 20, 2010, 01:50 PM.
                        http://members.cardomain.com/stock93pgt

A man exists for a generation, but his name lasts to the end of time

Comment

• 94 pgt teal blue

94 v6 auto complete part out any thing you need let me know
                          93 mazda mx6 turbo 650whp

Comment

• Stuff for sale in Charlotte

Up for sale:

Euro Tails (Harnesses included) - $145 Shipped
                            http://img13.imageshack.us/i/dsc04156i.jpg/

Pacesetter STS (Adjustable) - $50 Shipped
                            http://img809.imageshack.us/i/dsc04159c.jpg/

RR Inserts (Rear ONLY for '93) - $20 Shipped
                            http://img51.imageshack.us/i/dsc04157j.jpg/

Megan Racing Strut Bar (Front) - $25 Shipped
                            http://img268.imageshack.us/i/dsc04158o.jpg/

Braille Auto Racing Battery (11.5 lbs) AND Relocation Kit (To the trunk area) - $100 PLUS shipping.
                            http://img411.imageshack.us/i/dsc04160b.jpg/

All items are in Charlotte, NC and are available for local pick-up. Prices are FIRM. If you have any questions, just ask.
                            Cameron
                            1993 Rio Red PGT-ZE... SOLD 9/18/08
                            1991 Mettalic Gray Toyota 4x4

Comment

• Parts car with nice parts forsale

i really hate to do this but i can no longer keep putting money into this project...Just found out some bad news about my project so I want to sell whole car. Its a faded maroon 93 probe gt, has a low milege ze with built top end. The bad news is that the rear block under the intake manifold has a small 2 inch hair line crack in it. I have put 5k miles on this ze before I recently put all these parts on. Motor is very strong, these parts are everything I have bought over 8 years time. The motor parts installed as follows

Full Klze motor,
                              KLZE heads- zero milege, these have been machined, 3 angel valve job, new valve stem seals and etc...,(I do not have pics but u are more than welcome to come and take a look at them)
                              ~Interprep valve springs, de retainers
                              ~Colt 218/218 race grind cams, (this whole setup has zero miles at all just started the car and let it idle is all)
                              ~KLZE intake manifold with 65mmtb, .
                              ~Hotshot headers little bit of rust,

Transmission- has 60k miles
                              ~Clutch master stage 2r
                              ~UR 11lbs flywheel
                              ~Pacesetter short throw sifter and shifts like butter.buy it all for

Suspension-
                              brand new Tokico blues struts,
                              ~Eibach lowering springs with zero miles,
                              ~Also has 16inch or maybe bigger rear lower strut bar with poly bushings. ~New Kyb strut mounts in front
                              ~New front inner and outter tie rod ends,
                              ~New rear calipers
                              ~New rear brake rotors and pads
                              ~New front rotors and pads stock.

Interior- has black door panesl these are one peice but hase the center part on the doors, the handle have been painted white with car paint and the center parts, these were like this when i bought them. The switches have blue led bulbs that light up blue instead of green like stock, black rear panels all the way to truck, front seats and no rear bottom seat carpet are grey.

~Tripple gauge pod in grey
                              ~White face autometer gauges, oil pressure, vac, air and fuel

~Chrome swirlie wheels with ok tires

Parts not installed
                              ~Prd fan shroud brand new
                              ~Prd fuse box cover
                              ~Prd door sills brand new
                              ~Prd red plug wires brand new
                              ~Hot shot cold air intake

My price for all this as it sits $1750, the car is at my buddies shop if interested give me a call, text or email (Maverickhuntergt@aol.com)
                              Names Dante
                              Never make someone a Priority, When there only an option, Yesterday is old news...Move on.

myspace.com/maverick06xx

Comment

• looks like a crappy time to try and unload a car, but I need the garage cleaned out....

I have a rio red '93 GT, est 130,000 miles, partially torn down. Wrecked some time in it's past, started father/son project to pull engine and fix issues, never finished. Obvious things to note:
                                * 5 speed 2.5 v6
                                * black cloth interior
                                * salvage title
                                * shifter to trans linkage issue
                                * new clutch
                                * A/C was good, but drain never matched hole in firewall. "fixed" after engine was out.
                                * GM HEI on distributor.
                                * door panels no good
                                * "clunk" in left front lower a arm. New replacement part included but not installed.
                                * all parts there, nothing missing, just maybe not installed

Price? I don't know. $900 negotitable. Motivated seller.
                                pm me via probetalk, email macbradley_earthlink.net put the @ in place of _
                                yahoo im = amacbradley.

photos can be sent on request.

Comment

Working...
                                X