This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to make contact with mx7 ASAP.

Heah, if any of you guys know mx7 please try to get in contact with him ASAP. He said he was going to take my Quaife, but since his last PM days ago, I haven't heard from him. And, his PM box has been full since then. If I don't hear from him in the next few hours, I'm going to sell the Quaife to the next guy waiting to buy it.
    '94 Rio Red GT, 2.65l, 8.8:1 CR, Eaton M90, Quaife limited slip, TEC GT, 370 cc's (Still have the short block, all else gone)
    '98 Pearl White 3000GT VR4 (with a few mods) SOLD
    '93 Bone Stock MX-6 Sold (in '05) sadly to the crusher in 2010
    '92 Midnight Blue Porsche 968

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Kamman View Post
      Need to make contact with mx7 ASAP.

Heah, if any of you guys know mx7 please try to get in contact with him ASAP. He said he was going to take my Quaife, but since his last PM days ago, I haven't heard from him. And, his PM box has been full since then. If I don't hear from him in the next few hours, I'm going to sell the Quaife to the next guy waiting to buy it.
      Ill c if i can get in touch with him
      93 mx6 everything from the probe and more.
      http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/s...ps77ec3fc9.jpg
      95pgt-t 14sec @ 111mph crushed
      http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/s...916_001048.jpg
      95se stock R.I.P. 10/16/08

Comment

• I've got all kinds of parts distys,kl47 throttle body's with iac,De throttle body with iac,Mazda valve covers,injectors with rails,water pumps,vris sol,egr valves,grey int. Parts. Let me know if anyone needs anything. I live in Charlotte.

Comment

• im In the market (cash in hand) Need a set of headers for a v6. Ordering a set friday if no one is willing to come off a set, Might be intrested in a g4 intake as well. 910 seven 8 five 0134 text me and ill text back asap.
          1997 PGTS......Turbo, 3 inch exhaust,Ms1v3, Nitto555,lip, slammed adjustable supsension,Wideband, upgraded fuel, Lots of mods

Comment

• Pumpkin . Do you still have that glass sunroof , was it power ?
            1997 PGTS......Turbo, 3 inch exhaust,Ms1v3, Nitto555,lip, slammed adjustable supsension,Wideband, upgraded fuel, Lots of mods

Comment

• I do, but it was a flip up aftermarket sunroof...
              Check out all four probes!!!www.cardomain.com/id/bonedaddy95gtcheck out my progress
              95 GT,Gumetal, 96 harness swap w/ kll5 maf swap, UR UDP, MX-3 Fl,Razor hood, ,STS, CM stage 3, Dodge stealth quad lights
              93 GT Work in Progress.. black 17's, egay coilovers, rear seat delete, 0g batt relocate, headers, bare bones engine bay, no ac, no cruise, manual steering, HID celica headlights, lambo doors, remote start, suicide hood, g35 dual muffler, sensei kitted..

Comment

• Id like to have one stock hole size lol

Comment

• Btw pumpkin wanna sell that g35 muffler ? I'll even give you another muffler to add to your Craigslist post :p

Comment

• If I hadn't already cut the bumper to fit it I would
                    Check out all four probes!!!www.cardomain.com/id/bonedaddy95gtcheck out my progress
                    95 GT,Gumetal, 96 harness swap w/ kll5 maf swap, UR UDP, MX-3 Fl,Razor hood, ,STS, CM stage 3, Dodge stealth quad lights
                    93 GT Work in Progress.. black 17's, egay coilovers, rear seat delete, 0g batt relocate, headers, bare bones engine bay, no ac, no cruise, manual steering, HID celica headlights, lambo doors, remote start, suicide hood, g35 dual muffler, sensei kitted..

Comment

• Oh sad face lol ! I am not sure what I'm gonna put out the rear but once I get these headers on I'm gonna start plotting lol

Comment

• Dude keep a eye open for one on Craigslist and also look out for a srt4 one too it looks a lot easier in install. You have to cut out the whole spare tire well for the 350/g35 muffler.

Comment

• It's a daily beater I call it the tank ! Lol

Comment

• wtb fd's

I know this is a long shot but I'm looking for some fd's locally before I try sourcing other places. Pm me if anyone has a set

Bought some Enkei Shoguns , thanks anyway guys.
                            Last edited by Prince22; May 9, 2013, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• Anybody got any busted gfx?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pumpkin King View Post
                                Anybody got any busted gfx?
                                yo what up? I got tons
                                89 GT, 95 GT 2.0, 96 GT, 90 CRX SI[parted out], 2001 Civic LX

Comment

Working...
                                X