rockinham dragway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by silversensi View Post
    If anybody has a starter for a 2.5 v6 with a manual trans....I NEED ONE. it still starts just cranks really slow when the engine is warm. and does the click-multiple key turns to get it to work. ive replaced the solenoid already and ran a better power-ground to it... so if anyone has a known good bring it to the meet!!!
    Man I was just out at pull a part, and there was a couple out there in some mx-6's...
    Check out all four probes!!!www.cardomain.com/id/bonedaddy95gtcheck out my progress
    95 GT,Gumetal, 96 harness swap w/ kll5 maf swap, UR UDP, MX-3 Fl,Razor hood, ,STS, CM stage 3, Dodge stealth quad lights
    93 GT Work in Progress.. black 17's, egay coilovers, rear seat delete, 0g batt relocate, headers, bare bones engine bay, no ac, no cruise, manual steering, HID celica headlights, lambo doors, remote start, suicide hood, g35 dual muffler, sensei kitted..

Comment

In charlotte?
      93 Silver Probe Gt ZE!!!, CarDomain lowered, 17" konig appeals, stainless steel equal length headers, 2.5" header back exhaust, rebuilt suspension, mazda6 brakes, rear drilled & sloted rotors,
      2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited hard top 4X4, steel blue, 07 MazdaSpeed3 GrandTouring Edition

Comment

yeah..
        I think I got one layin around somewhere... I'll check too
        Check out all four probes!!!www.cardomain.com/id/bonedaddy95gtcheck out my progress
        95 GT,Gumetal, 96 harness swap w/ kll5 maf swap, UR UDP, MX-3 Fl,Razor hood, ,STS, CM stage 3, Dodge stealth quad lights
        93 GT Work in Progress.. black 17's, egay coilovers, rear seat delete, 0g batt relocate, headers, bare bones engine bay, no ac, no cruise, manual steering, HID celica headlights, lambo doors, remote start, suicide hood, g35 dual muffler, sensei kitted..

Comment

if you have one let me know...and bring it to the rock (if your going). if not then I will check out pull a part...its just hard to get there because they close when i get out of work
          93 Silver Probe Gt ZE!!!, CarDomain lowered, 17" konig appeals, stainless steel equal length headers, 2.5" header back exhaust, rebuilt suspension, mazda6 brakes, rear drilled & sloted rotors,
          2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited hard top 4X4, steel blue, 07 MazdaSpeed3 GrandTouring Edition

Comment

i have one i'll bring it with me mac ran the 1/8 2.363 60ft 8.784 1/8 92.21 mph
            Last edited by mardarati; October 3, 2012, 08:04 PM.
            93 mazda mx6 turbo 650whp

Comment

Awesome!!!! Thanks

Comment

well...starter drew so much amperage that it melted the negitive battery post off today...so IF I get out to the rock it definatly wont be in the probe...

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

good news is the battery is under warranty. but the starter is still to bad to trust it on the way there

Comment

With the window being all cracked up and suspension not aligned I'm not sure I could drive that car and be happy with the outcome. Second Im too sure how it would feel with 5 psi for 2 hrs of freeway on the stock ecu while I got ms figured out .was thinking I could swap some stock tires on the front and wear them out to get there and back. Just would have to be some one there pretty familiar with ms to help me get it started lol . Either that or drive my beater probe.
                  1997 PGTS......Turbo, 3 inch exhaust,Ms1v3, Nitto555,lip, slammed adjustable supsension,Wideband, upgraded fuel, Lots of mods

Comment

Originally posted by mardarati View Post
                    i have one i'll bring it with me mac ran the 1/8 2.363 60ft 8.784 1/8 92.21 mph
                    ah, what a tease.
                    1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
                    1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
                    2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
                    2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
                    1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

ok...probe starter is fixed!!! found a nice one at pull a part in charlotte off an mx6...and to me it looked like the car had minimal miles on it as everything under the hood looked really good...and it had a new radiator in it!!! interior was trashed tho. so if anyone needs some engine parts its a good car to get it from! tail lights were both there and in good shape as well.

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

I still will not be able to make it to the rock...as this weekend has filled itself up with chores that really need to get done...which is sad. as i really wanted to go. I MISS YOU ALL!!!

Comment

pics?????? something???? please???

Comment

Working...
                        X