This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEPO recruiting

I'm just wondering how the recruting has been going for NEPO lately. Have you been able to find enthusiastic probe/mx6 owners that dont already know about probetalk & nepo specifically? it's bound to get more difficult as the years go by, but there still seem to be a good amount that are interested.
    1993 Ford Probe GT - KLDE + N2O
    228 whp 241 wtq - 2340 lb race weight
    ATX - 13.44@105.1 MTX - 13.35@106.1

My cousin almost bought an MX-6 lastnight. However upon test driving it, the trans blew up. Needless to say, we didn't get that member :smile:
    Can someone help me find my Scooby Snacks?

maybe, but only after you fix your email address, because it's not working! ~admin

Comment

DE recruiting = slow a/o non-existant...
      Too damn busy to focus the efforts otherwise. :sad:

Comment

I've gonna go do some maybe this weekend.
        Jonathan Seifert
        93 PGT, 1st AAS kit in the east, alot more mods than most, Robin's egg blue custom paint.(SOLD)
        05 Jeep Grand Cherokee
        11 Toyota Rav4
        NPA!

Comment

i still have yet to join NEPO, and i know 2 others that would prob want to join too

Comment

already got an email saying he will post my stuff been over 2 months still nothing.... sorry guess i did not make the cut...lol
            JERONIMO
            Nepo-CT Goodie Whore
            95 Three Tone Blue GT
            Many Mods and Many to Come.....
            NEPO-CT.........WE ROCK!!

Comment

i see so many probes in delaware for instance but i dont think any of them no what they are driving or what i am driving when i go past them
              Chris Rose

Comment

I've been trying to join NEPO for the past 4 months and I haven't heard anything or seen anything on NEPO, so I just gave up! Maybe some day I'll have my name and pics up on the CT chapter. That's why I haven't really bothered trying to get anyone else to go there, because what good is it?
                ~Vinny
                '95 Rio Red PGT
                I am my own car club

Comment

It takes time. Hell I don't know if mine is up yet.
                  Jonathan Seifert
                  93 PGT, 1st AAS kit in the east, alot more mods than most, Robin's egg blue custom paint.(SOLD)
                  05 Jeep Grand Cherokee
                  11 Toyota Rav4
                  NPA!

Comment

The state chapters arent nearly organized enough yet in general. The majority of them dont have websites yet, which makes putting the memberlist up sorta difficult! Don't worry if you're not listed and you submitted your info, it doesnt mean they didnt think you 'qualified', hehe. It just means that the webmaster hasnt listed you yet.

Comment

Maybe we should make TV commercials ... kinda like the army ones.

. o O (Rock song in the background)
                      - Cut to a PGT racing something and winning.
                      - Cut to yuengpong fest.
                      - Cut to a close-up of PGT wheel's spinning.
                      - Cut to the sexy ladies of NEPO.
                      - Cut to some more racing ...
                      - Spoken Word: "North Eastern Probe Owners, not even your sister is safe."
                      - Cut to Bob's photoshopped picture of hairy man tits and fade out.

:smile:
                      Can someone help me find my Scooby Snacks?

maybe, but only after you fix your email address, because it's not working! ~admin

Comment

my girlfriend goes to salisbury state university and when I go down there, every other weekend, I see a lot of probes but never get to talk to them so if I see them and get to talk to them I will recruit.
                        PI Motorsports
                        www.performance.web.com
                        94 PGT, Electric Red, autometer 5" tach, 8.5mm magnacor wires, ngk sparks, borla cat back, k&n filter, side markers, hypor white nozzle lights, APC fire extinguisher

Comment

i was thinking about joining, but i'm new to this and really kinda shy...
                          ~Mrs. Kylie Phreakintheroom
                          '96 Black Probe GT - Off to a new home and is greatly missed. It was a good 11 years.
                          '10 Black Mitsu Ralliart
                          '01 Black YZF600R Thundercat
                          NPA! Angel #3, NEPO member, FPOC calendar model August 2004/March 2005/October 2009/September 2010

Comment

Well, I don't know if its been a success at getting others to join, but I carry a bunch of copies of the NEPO flyer in my Probe. Everytime I see a Probe around N.Jersey I haven't seen before (or recall seeing before) it gets a flyer.
                            Jon - NNJ? OLD SKOOL

1994 Probe GT (CDN spec)
                            2003 Mazda Tribute
                            2005 Acura TL
                            NNJ?'s official "Hozer"

Comment

On 2001-05-18 18:41, tigereyes799 wrote:
                              i was thinking about joining, but i'm new to this and really kinda shy...

JOIN! You're from PA, we're nice I promise :smile: Well, except Greg. But we keep him in a cage at the meets so you dont have to worry about him getting out. http://www.geocities.com/paprobes/register.htm

Jon: cool! it's really cool when you flyer a car and see the person signed up on the board later! nice work man.

Comment

Working...
                              X