Hey RED-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey RED-

About that whole fender situation Saturday- I am sorry I didn't find you to get that fender off of your hands. I was there, but you had left by the time I was looking for you. I would like to work something out with this How much do you want for it and, and how much would shipping be for it. Just let me know -

ill give it to u free..:smile:
    95 PGT - Sold
    04 350GT

Z-tube,K&N,Axis

Comment

Ok- Would you like to work something out for it like meeting somewhere- or if you would like- I'll pay shipping for the fender. I f you would like to ship it let me know- but next week- I have Spring break- so I could make a drive if needed-
      Tim Culbertson
      32 South Edgewood Dr
      Elkton MD 21921

Comment

ok dude give me couple of day becouse i might be buying hood from travis so i will drive to MD and i can take the fender with me o yea it has a small dent in it its not big and it can be easly bend out...:sad:
        95 PGT - Sold
        04 350GT

Z-tube,K&N,Axis

Comment

Or we could all meet 1/2 way in Elkton MD......at Tim's house!!!..... :grin: Would that work out? that is almost 100 miles for me, and it'd be that much closer for you from Jersey. What ever works for you guys...I'm Breezy
          ¶¶¶ Spyder Mica Metallic1994 PGT ZE-T04E Intercooled @ 6 psi.. ----- Sold within NEPO and PT
          ¶¶¶ Arancio Atlas Metallic1995 PGT NOVI 1000 Intercooled @ 10psi. ----- STUPID FAST
          ¶¶¶ Verde Mica Metallic 1993 PGT Modified, Sanctified, Retired. ----- Damn I miss her.

Comment

Yeah thats a GREAT idea !! That would work out great. That would be alot easier for you RED. I live like 40 mins away form the DEL memorial Bridge. Let me know what you think.....

Comment

Working...
            X