Attn: Jose and OC planners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn: Jose and OC planners

Hey Jose....Travis wants to know if your coming down for the oil pump install this weekend?

Also those who are helping with the planning of the Ocean City meet....please e-mail me ASAP....

Thank you

I Love Poutine

SOLD 95 PGT lots of mods | 02 BMW SOLD | 07 BMW 335i E92

I'm still thinking about it, I found out that I will not have my cam in time and I have ordered headers so I will have to wait on the cam. But as far as the oil pump I mean if he's going to help me out with the install thats great I will go up there, I just don't have any money to be paying you travis DC dyno put a hurting on me and I need time to recover. But Yeah if you all are going to help me install it and it shouldn't take that long then [censored] I'm not doing anything this weekend I'll shoot up there and get it intalled.

As far as the OC meet I'll be emailing you about that stuff!!

8 is the magic number.

Comment

Hey Roger and Travis i'm just going to hold up on the oil pump install till I get the cam I don't want to have to go through that BS all over again. I don't know when i'm going to get my cam I really hate BB sometimes

Other then that I will get up with you two crazy kids when I get my stuff if your still interested if not thats cool too. Roger I emailed you stuff about OC too!!

8 is the magic number.

Comment

Working...
      X