• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To upload your pictures:
    go to this address: http://www.allentowncookoutmeet.com/gallery/acm05
    How to Upload your pictures...
    click the album link above...
    the upper right will have a drop down box, click it...
    then click, 'add photos'...
    then click 'form' at the top of the new window that opens...
    browse your computer, etc. for the picture to upload, then press upload...
    you must upload the amount of pictures that you specify in the drop down box...
    example: if you only have one to upload, change it to 1. If you have 10 to upload, change it to 10.

any questions...i'll be here.

ben

2007 Volvo S40 T5 AWD

Comment

i would of came guys but as i was running arends around my neghibor hood somone rear ended me and sent me and my girl into a brick wall... there goes my probe
      Last edited by Cyberboom; June 18, 2005, 08:44 PM.
      94 PGT rear ended and sent in to a brick wall... fixed and still pumping after about 4 accidents... this thing is a beast..
      95pgt-t winter project... |2.8L stroker ZE|LSD tranny|Turbonetics T3/T4 turbo|880 CC Nissan injectors| ZE Gutted IM|Greddy pipes| Poly Engine Mounts|6 pucked CM Clutch|MazdaSpeed Seats|Boost Gage|HSK BOV|Duel PermaCool 14" SlimeLine Fans| Many others

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberboom
        i would of came guys but as i was running arends around my neghibor hood somone rear ended me and sent me and my girl into a brick wall... there goes my probe
        are you two ok?!

were they drunk?

details...

2007 Volvo S40 T5 AWD

Comment

had a great time... awesome seeing the old friends and meeting some new ones...

to those of you who dont come out to many meets... we'd love to see you guys around more often..
          [FS links are NOT ALLOWED in signatures, except for vendors!] lol.

Comment

it was great meeting everyone....

travis williams is a genius.

and the GTS definitely broke on the way home......
            i'm working on picking up a parts car with a good engine already though so hopefully she won't be down too long....

i'd make a longer post but.... it's two am.
            Turbo GTS- Has become one with nature again.
            97' Corvette for the commute
            94' BMW 325is for the racetrack
            08' Sierra Denali for the family

Comment

Good times, thanks a lot Ben for setting it all up. I'm happy to see everything went through smoothly and without a single problem.

To reiterate what JonPatton said, you all should definately come out to more meets! I saw a lot of nice cars and met some pretty enthusiastic people today, I hate to see you guys miss out on further NEPO enjoyment.

Word to a good meet
              Turbo Mark
              1993 Mazda RX-7 R1

1995 Probe GT Turbo
              13.75@103.94

Comment

I missed the first meet, but I made it to this one!.. Overall , I liked seeing some new people come out.. Had lots of fun falling on my ass , and chaseing after a volley ball in some nasty ass creek... oh and, nice to meet everyone. and Travis is the man, he knows his shit... Mark you car is pretty sweet, but I could take you
                also, lundberg, even though you didn't bring the ride
                to megan, shes a cool probe chick, nice rims too

Comment

man i am sooo dissapointed that i couldn't make it. I was looking 4ward to this meet for a long ass time but its nice 2 hear everyone had a blast. I vote 2 have one more meet somtimes soon so i can go this time i'm getting my 4 wheel alignment on wednesday so i'll be good 2 roll down the highway without eating up the new rubber on my 18's. Will there be any other chances before summer is over for me 2 drive down and meet some fellow probe owners as well as check out their cars. When i went 2 mapquest and printed out the drive it would have taken me close 2 5 hours of driving to get there but its worth it if your gonna have another meet. I'd really like 2 make it 2 myrtle madness but i think thats pushin my luck as far as driving but hey ya never know
                  1997 PGT MTX

Comment

I spent alot of time yesterday driving Sharon's car on Crappy PA Roads:
                    • leave house at 10AM
                    • Arrive in Allentown, PA 12 Noon
                    • leave Allentown 4:30
                    • Arrive in Allentown, NJ at 6:30
                    • Pick up replacement REAL MCR Lip
                    • Leave Allentown, NJ at 7:00
                    • Arrive in Frederick, MD at 10:00 PM

Total abuse time from intrax springs: 7 hours

Good meet, good showing, I have a bolt to mail out.
                    ¶¶¶ Spyder Mica Metallic1994 PGT ZE-T04E Intercooled @ 6 psi.. ----- Sold within NEPO and PT
                    ¶¶¶ Arancio Atlas Metallic1995 PGT NOVI 1000 Intercooled @ 10psi. ----- STUPID FAST
                    ¶¶¶ Verde Mica Metallic 1993 PGT Modified, Sanctified, Retired. ----- Damn I miss her.

Comment

• Thanks guys, I wish that we could've stayed longer but Amber had to be at work early and there was a previous accident on 78 that we had to hope would clear up.

Nice to see you all again and hopefully next year we can do it again.
                      Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

• Originally posted by bencollinz
                        are you two ok?!

were they drunk?

details...

welll... this might be a little confusing... i was in the passing lane goin about 45... there was a grey mitsubishi suv behind me on my ass so i spend up a little bit so i could pass the bronco on my right... i get 3-4 car lengths in front of the bronco... the suv pulls be hind the bronco and as the suv is moving to the slow lane a green nissan sentra passes him while speeding like crazy.. the sentra went 1/2 way over the yellow lines to pass this SUV. then i look and see this sentra on my ass so i go to move over to the slow lane.. as i move over to my right this sentr does it at the same time i do.. so then i tap on the breaks a little to slow down so he can pass me.. but he kept seeding up. as we both moved to the right he tried to cut back in the the fast lane and just bumbed me enuff to to send my back end out and my front end into a brick wall at about 50 mph... dam guy tried blaming me for the accident.. so i bitched him out a little bit and sed hey now worries man your insurance will cover it after i sew your ass... he sed he was goin to press charges on me so i told him to go ahead and i will do the same for speeding, illegal passing, tailgating, and reckless driving..

me and my girl were in the car at the time of the accident... were both fine... we just got sum whiplash... the car is well kinda fixable... the airbags didn;t go off which is good... less likly they will total it...

thanks
                        steve
                        94 PGT rear ended and sent in to a brick wall... fixed and still pumping after about 4 accidents... this thing is a beast..
                        95pgt-t winter project... |2.8L stroker ZE|LSD tranny|Turbonetics T3/T4 turbo|880 CC Nissan injectors| ZE Gutted IM|Greddy pipes| Poly Engine Mounts|6 pucked CM Clutch|MazdaSpeed Seats|Boost Gage|HSK BOV|Duel PermaCool 14" SlimeLine Fans| Many others

Comment

• Glad you guys are alright, well I uploaded my pics to the site, and I hope We do this again I met alot of cool people, some girl (Meghan) with a sweet clean engine , that and saving the volleyball from going in the creek, my legs were sun burned enough but that was the topping on the cake. Hope we can do it again!

Comment

• pix can be found in this thread

http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701161514
                            [FS links are NOT ALLOWED in signatures, except for vendors!] lol.

Comment

• yeah..... the pics came out a lil to big ben can you resize them for me?

Comment

• Originally posted by MX6_VTECH
                                yeah..... the pics came out a lil to big ben can you resize them for me?
                                yup, just did.

2007 Volvo S40 T5 AWD

Comment

Working...
                                X