Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lookin for these Probe owners around the York PA area???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lookin for these Probe owners around the York PA area???

My buddy Seth and I were out probin in the York PA area two weeks ago and a guy in a laser red Probe GT (i think it was a 95) was turning off the one road then he turned around and followed me a few miles. It had swirlies and had the 3rd brake light "GT" overlay that appears to have been from ETextremegraphics. I know hes a Probe enthusiast cuz he turned around and followed me and waved when I turned off on a road. And just a few mins ago a black Probe GT came out of no where behind me. It had a sick lookin body kit with the swirlie wheels. It had the 93-94 tail lights and had a painted "GT" center reflector and loud exhaust. If anyone knows if these guys are on Probetalk, please reply here or send me a message. Thanks much.
    Licensed car dealer & Probe addict [former owner of 17 Probe GT & 2 Probe SE]
    Current KL's: 93 Probe GT, 94 Probe GT, 95 Probe GT, 95 626 LX V6 (all 5 spds)

the 95 laser red sounds liek it was jose one here. he just got it.... the black i dont know who's it would have been
    My '97 GTS in its prime
    New GTS Stripped and gutted rebuild from ground up.
    2000 Explorer XLS 2 inch lift 32 inch BFG's My Wifes Daily

Comment

The red one I got no clue. The black one is a friend of mine his name is Ryan loucks
      1993 PGT..... BALLS TO THE WALL (WRECKED)
      1993 MX6 LS..... full shogun kit,tsw 17in rims,duel hid conversion, atx-mtx swap, pioneer radio, pioneer components, crunch amps, alpine type x, Mazdaspeed 6 front brake kit, tein suspension, prd wires, samco hose kit, fidanza flywheel, xtd stage 3 clutch

Comment

Originally posted by whiteboypgt View Post
        The red one I got no clue. The black one is a friend of mine his name is Ryan loucks
        yeah i ended up finding his probe on craigslist and talked to him. still never found out who the guy in the laser red 95 was...wish i did.
        Licensed car dealer & Probe addict [former owner of 17 Probe GT & 2 Probe SE]
        Current KL's: 93 Probe GT, 94 Probe GT, 95 Probe GT, 95 626 LX V6 (all 5 spds)

Comment

Working...
        X