Attn -> vitality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn -> vitality

Refund (Unique Transaction ID # 7NX46034A08399847)
    See related 2N9164997A469933R

Original Transaction
    Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net
    Nov 30, 2012 Payment From Yuriy Petruk RefundedYou have refunded this payment in full.
    You have refunded this payment in full.
    Details $46.61 USD -$1.65 USD $44.96 USD

Related Transactions
    Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net
    Dec 8, 2012 Refund Pending ... -$46.61 USD $1.35 USD -$45.26 USD
    Dec 8, 2012
    Details $45.26 USD $0.00 USD $45.26 USD

Sent to:
    Yuriy Petruk
    Email:
    yuriy_p0@lycos.com
    Total amount:
    -$46.61 USD
    Fee amount:
    $1.35 USD
    Net amount:
    -$45.26 USD

Date:
    Dec 8, 2012
    Time:
    19:21:45 PST
    Clears Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Subject:

You have sent $45.26 USD to Yuriy Petruk with PayPal

Personal Note:

I neither need your funds nor your grief.

I am a long term member of Probetalk as well as an individual that possesses the feedback and reputation that I have earned over the 12 YEARS I have been on Probetalk: those should have spoken something to you.

I had actually began to type a dissertation as to my thoughts toward you in this space, but you aren't worth it, as my time is more valuable than the thoughts I had planned to pen here.

So I will end with this: You were looking for part essentially because you either could not or were unable to masticate the effort to find them yourself locally. I had the part on a parts car and , as I have done for the past 12 years, I could have mailed it to you. Clearly the whole 7-10 business day thing wasn't quick enough for you, so you have your money back.

I trust you will be kind enough to not ask me for anything in the future, as I will be unwilling to assist you in such endeavors....
    ¶¶¶ Spyder Mica Metallic1994 PGT ZE-T04E Intercooled @ 6 psi.. ----- Sold within NEPO and PT
    ¶¶¶ Arancio Atlas Metallic1995 PGT NOVI 1000 Intercooled @ 10psi. ----- STUPID FAST
    ¶¶¶ Verde Mica Metallic 1993 PGT Modified, Sanctified, Retired. ----- Damn I miss her.

PS, BIG thank you to ALEKS for working the past few weeks and moreover the past 2 days straight to get my new computer up and running, it is a work of greatness, that replaces a tired warhorse of a PC built by Roger Turner (MDTERP) back in 2002. My Internets have been limited to a Mobile browser that does not have the full support that a Desktop interface does.

A G5 tower filled with brand new i7 & ATI Goodness, it sits here now humming the unmistakeable consistent rumble of the NCC-1701D.

Yes, it is that awesome.
    Attached Files
    ¶¶¶ Spyder Mica Metallic1994 PGT ZE-T04E Intercooled @ 6 psi.. ----- Sold within NEPO and PT
    ¶¶¶ Arancio Atlas Metallic1995 PGT NOVI 1000 Intercooled @ 10psi. ----- STUPID FAST
    ¶¶¶ Verde Mica Metallic 1993 PGT Modified, Sanctified, Retired. ----- Damn I miss her.

Comment

Galaxy Class? You're too kind. We can bring the PSU fans down to a nice Borg cube one of these days.
      1994 Performance White GT 5 speed - Rest in peace.[/B] My first car, totaled 10/11/09
      1996 Black Probe GT - 100k & Factory Spec.
      TW's Tilted Kilt 1997 Probe GTS - Hand built KLZE, Port & Polish, CAI, Eibachs, STS, Catless. Rides like your mistress, shrieks like your wife.

Comment

I'm ok with it right now. Here's the new set up, it works very well:
        Attached Files

Comment

I feel an aneurism coming on.
          Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

I need to find another one of those to play with up here.

I'm working on converting this now:

http://www.vectronicsappleworld.com/...mac/snap43.jpg

It's going to be a touchscreen machine for check-in at the new store.
            1994 Performance White GT 5 speed - Rest in peace.[/B] My first car, totaled 10/11/09
            1996 Black Probe GT - 100k & Factory Spec.
            TW's Tilted Kilt 1997 Probe GTS - Hand built KLZE, Port & Polish, CAI, Eibachs, STS, Catless. Rides like your mistress, shrieks like your wife.

Comment

Working...
            X