Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DATE CHANGE! Attendance List for Megen's Meet! DATE CHANGE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok i'll be there for sure.. if theres anyone who wants to help me i really need my brakes done... i have everything bought.. just can't figure out how to get the bolts off.. so i need a pro.. doesn't have to be done tomorrow i can bring it back some other weekend.. but if ya can do them tomorrow i'd be greatfull... i'll see you guys tomorrow so if ya can help out a fellow prober let me know.. thanks..
    1993 Probe gt. F/S or F/T All new gaskets, seals, water pump, timing belt, etc..- KLDE bottom end- Ported/polished/knife-edged KLDE heads port matched to the KLZE intake manifold- Ported KLZE intake manifold- 65mm bored throttle body-Pacesetter headers #6 Rod going out..

Comment

Tyler, your such a bitch.
      lol
      96 PGT
      Gettin' there.....slowly

Comment

haha shut the hell up

Comment

I'll be there. And I'm starving so hopefully we can eat first.
          87 Corvette Convertible
          91 Pontiac Trans Am Convertible
          99 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
          89 Ford Probe GT - GONE, but not forgotten!!

Comment

Wow megen you really gotta change your signature, it just sounds dirty.....
            Mopar Power 04 Dodge Ram Quad Cab Short Bed Hemi.. 277whp as of now..

Comment

crap im leavin now and its 2:45. i hope you guys are still there
              Brian
              94 PGT
              http://members.cardomain.com/purplefxpgt

Comment

sorry guys...had to work all afternoon until 4ish. Hope you all had fun
                1994GT-MTX...traded in after 12 years of ownership.
                1995GT-MTX...gone too

2003 Accord V6 MTX...much faster and more reliable!

Comment

Yay, I had what, 3 2g's & 2 1g's

Thanks to the people who showed up.....thanks to all the people who didnt show up...this is the reason why I dont do awards, no one shows up when they say they are going to...

Comment

I was hoping someone posted pics, i forget who all had a camera....That was a nice list of people who we had....that didnt show up...typical ohio meet now a days

Rocky
                    Mopar Power 04 Dodge Ram Quad Cab Short Bed Hemi.. 277whp as of now..

Comment

yeah i drove there and no one was there... i was late but i tried
                      Brian
                      94 PGT
                      http://members.cardomain.com/purplefxpgt

Comment

We were at the show over at The Continent(SP?) then. We left Hooters at about 2 or 2:30. I still had a good time though. Too many people say they'll go and then have something else come up at the last second. From now on, if you're not sure then put maybe down.

The Impala at Hooters Ownz!!!!!!
                        Ross Evilsizor
                        92' Silver GL MTX 11/18/1991-8/3/2011
                        Major Meets: HH 2K5 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 BAMM 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 2K11 MM8 MM9 MMX PPMI Marriage Mayhem 2007 3M 08 Goat's Gettysburg 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Probin007
                          I was hoping someone posted pics, i forget who all had a camera....That was a nice list of people who we had....that didnt show up...typical ohio meet now a days

Rocky

I think Steve had his camera. I don't know if he took any pics of all the cars though.
                          Ross Evilsizor
                          92' Silver GL MTX 11/18/1991-8/3/2011
                          Major Meets: HH 2K5 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 BAMM 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 2K11 MM8 MM9 MMX PPMI Marriage Mayhem 2007 3M 08 Goat's Gettysburg 2010

Comment

i was there but it took forever to get our food at steak and shake, when we got back to hooters everyone was gone.. oh well..
                            1993 Probe gt. F/S or F/T All new gaskets, seals, water pump, timing belt, etc..- KLDE bottom end- Ported/polished/knife-edged KLDE heads port matched to the KLZE intake manifold- Ported KLZE intake manifold- 65mm bored throttle body-Pacesetter headers #6 Rod going out..

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Probe
                              The Impala at Hooters Ownz!!!!!!
                              http://home.insight.rr.com/steves84v...T/IMG_5399.JPG

You must be refering to this one......

I'm glad I was able to make it. I had a great time. Definately a nice variety of cars showing up. Here is the link to the rest of the pictures....

http://home.insight.rr.com/steves84vette/MEGANSMEET/

Sure wish they would turn on Images for the Ohio group...
                              87 Corvette Convertible

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Probe
                                I think Steve had his camera. I don't know if he took any pics of all the cars though.
                                Got them.. See post above!!!! Nice to see the 1st Gens out. I do miss my 89
                                87 Corvette Convertible

Comment

Working...
                                X