Thinking about moving to OHIO!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about moving to OHIO!!!

So i get this message on myspace.....its Evil Probe and he wants to be added. So hit accept, blah blah blah........ i was checking what all PT'ers he had in is friend list and then what PT'ers that person that was on his friends list has.....and so on. I was EXTREMELY BORED at work. So anyways, OHIO has some UNBELIEVABLY GORGEOUS GIRLS!!!! Not a one of them are 'bag worthy'. I mean come on.....its a one in a million chance ill get a hot chick, EVER. Soo.....Y not move somewhere there are a couple million hot chicks??? Id have a chance with atleast one of them, right?!?!?!?!

Anyways, just thought i would share.......Ohio= best place in mid america to get a UNBELIEVABLY GORGEOUS GIRL!!!

Later
    Toby
    The car formally known as...ANAL PROBE
    "....that is the sole intention of my car and everything I do to it...to be different and make people wonder how and why I did whatever I did the way I did it...." - lilpavel

this is a joke right?

Comment

I must be in the wrong part of Ohio
      1994 PGT FOR SALE | 1995 PGT - Tangerine Frost

Comment

Ummm have you checked your eyes lately? Seriously you need to get an eye exam because all the girls in Akron are either
        1) Snobby rich girls that wont give me the time of day
        2) Sluts (if your into that) OR
        3) look good until they smile and you realize their false teeth fall out

MySpace always has hotties, no matter where you look in the US. It's rare to find a girl thats not hot on myspace but I dunno I never see that many hot girls when Im out in public in N.E. Ohio. AS stated above, I need to move somewhere else because its not happing in the Kron.
        Dan Brown - 1995 Turbo PGT ~ SOLD ~
        287whp & 307lb-ft. @ 10.5psi & 12* Timing

Comment

lol false teeth or thier caution yellow... scary shit... stay out of ohio theres nothing to do and if your not fast into cash then the good looking ones wont give you a time of day
          95 pgt-ze-t (on Jan 13th(finally))
          curved neck manifold/walbro/milliena injectors & rods/weisco pistons

soon to come: MSnS/fpr

Comment

For the most part around here, the girls aren't bad looking. I dunno about the rest of Ohio, but I would say there's not a bad selection.
            Ross Evilsizor
            92' Silver GL MTX 11/18/1991-8/3/2011
            Major Meets: HH 2K5 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 BAMM 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 2K11 MM8 MM9 MMX PPMI Marriage Mayhem 2007 3M 08 Goat's Gettysburg 2010

Comment

Originally posted by prob3r
              lol false teeth or thier caution yellow... scary shit... stay out of ohio theres nothing to do and if your not fast into cash then the good looking ones wont give you a time of day

agreed if your not driving a pimped out rid or have some cash the girls around here move on realy fast + this is prolly the most boring ass place to live i have to take road trips ever now and then just to get away like driving 16 hours to a beach just to sit there and walk around for an hour then drive 16 hours back

trust us you will move back home soon heres a list of what there is to do here

drive around
              strip club
              work to pay for the strip club and the gas you wast
              get drunk with freinds
              sleep all the hot chicks that are all crazy in the end realy crazy
              that about sums it up wow thats my life -the working part cuzz it so freaking hard to get a JOB here

just read your 20 so cross the stripers and hot girls off the list
              Last edited by boostin1g; January 12, 2006, 02:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boostin1g
                just read your 20 so cross the stripers and hot girls off the list
                Being 21 or older doesnt get you anything in Ohio either. SO what you can legally buy booz or go to a strip club where the fake girls just act interested so you drop more money.

Comment

every state has their hot girls they put on the front line to lure you in. Then, lurking in the shadows at the bars, waiting on you to have a few too many, are the ones that have a face for radio, thighs that apologize to each other when they walk, and a voice that would make Fran Drescher's voice give you a hard on.
                  NoclssGT.com
                  PhotoPOC
                  DaddyPOC
                  1997 Ford Probe GT MTX, 2009 Mazda6i MTX, 2007 Jeep Commander 4x4

Comment

Hey! IM from Ohio!

Haha, I moved to Indy for a hot guy

Comment

Just install an air/fuel ratio gauge, the chicks around here love the flashing, pointless lights.
                      Dan- ASE certified-A1, A4, A5, A8
                      Life, Liberty and the Pursuit...
                      R.I.P. Joe Mohr 10/3/06, Tom Major 2/17/08
                      I dont do cars anymore, I have a type 03 FFL...

Comment

Neons all over and around the liscense plates make them go wild as well. Why? WHO KNOWS!!??

Comment

no not saying being 21 gets you anything but it does take 2 things of the list to do in ohio well in this area at least and that just makes it all wores lol

i still dont get why every time i watch tv i here ohio or some one in the move or group is from ohio its crazy what is it about ohio that they have to remind me that i live here

Comment

There's not much to do here in the winter 'cept hit bars and stuff. Summer time is preatty good in NE ohio, we have lots of good parks and lakes, lots of fairly inexpensive golf courses, and some other crap to do. Overall once I get done with school I will prolly move somewhere with warmer winters.
                            FEAR my SHARPIE
                            4POC PRESIDENT

Comment

If any of you are familiar with Lancaster, OH...thats the equivilant of where Toby lives in Indiana...so Im sure you could understand his frustrations.

Comment

Working...
                              X