OPOC Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OPOC Facebook

I happened to just find this the other day. I was curious to know if we had a FB page, and turns out I found one that was started just a week before I thought of finding one. It was actually started by someone on Performance Probe. The forums are a great way to find people in our areas, but as there are different forums, I figure the FB page will be a good way to connect too.

Anyway, if anyone else is a Facebook-er, here's the link:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ohio-P...33619723336139
    Last edited by MyLittleProbie; June 30, 2012, 03:30 PM. Reason: Grammar...
    My 97 PGT : It's my baby.

Yeah. Not sure who the guy really is, he wasn't even on pt. I guess maybe I should have done my duty and created one. After creating all the sites that nobody used, I guess I didn't worry about it.
    NoclssGT.com
    PhotoPOC
    DaddyPOC
    1997 Ford Probe GT MTX, 2009 Mazda6i MTX, 2007 Jeep Commander 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by noclss2000 View Post
      I guess maybe I should have done my duty and created one. After creating all the sites that nobody used, I guess I didn't worry about it.
      Aww. Well I'll do my best to keep the content up to date and fresh. It'll make it!

Comment

Too bad it isn't call OPOC. LOL! Ohio Probes, not Ohio Probe Owners Club. Well, at least that's what it was when I founded it.... If you guys changed it, just ignore my old ass.
        Pat
        Dude. I'm old. Give me a break.

Comment

What's up Pat? SOPOC is where its at, lol.
          Probn4lif, new and improved
          1993 Probe SE, nitrous and more-sold 3 times;1994 Probe GT, parts car-scrapped;1994 Probe SE, parts car-scrapped;1994 Probe GT, most bolt ons-sold;1997Probe GT, auto, $350-sold
          1997 Probe GT-ZE-current toy

Comment

Nope, still Ohio Probes.
            NoclssGT.com
            PhotoPOC
            DaddyPOC

Comment

I dunno, I'm relatively new (only a year-old Probe owner). Since I saw like MIPOC, SCPOC, etc I always referred to it as OPOC. Sorry, didn't mean to start waves lol. Also the guy who started it isn't on the PT forums, so I don't know if he would have known either. I think I can change the name of the page, if you guys want. Again, don't want to be a n00b stepping on everyone's toes...

Comment

I say leave it OPOC. We gotta face it, its a different generation of active members. Gotta change with the times. It is also Facebook, and your page.
                '06 Forest River 33' Travel Trailer, '96 PGT, '02 Explorer Sport Trac 4X4 Supercharged, '07 Fusion SEL, '93 F-350 Turbo Diesel, '05 EZGO TXT, '86 RX7 351W holy crap its a V8!, '94 SuperCoupe, '12 Yamaha Raptor 700R-SE, '12 Yamaha Raptor 350, '06 Eton Viper 90, '08 Polaris RZR. '97 Subaru Legacy. Wow. No wonder I have no driveway space........

Comment

Either way. It's not the first time it's been called opoc.
                  NoclssGT.com
                  PhotoPOC
                  DaddyPOC

Comment

Originally posted by noclss2000 View Post
                    Either way. It's not the first time it's been called opoc.
                    This is true.
                    Pat
                    Dude. I'm old. Give me a break.

Comment

At least you're not "Probe Owners of Ohio" ("POOO") I may drive my GT back (Richland/Morrow Counties) early this year, then do a little touring. And go hunting. MUSHROOM hunting, that is. I love those wild Morels!

Comment

Working...
                      X