Found a Millenia motor w/ 17k miles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a Millenia motor w/ 17k miles?

Hey, while I was searching for a motor for my latest car, I came across a guy selling an 01 Millenia motor his dad had purchased. His dad passed away and it's been sitting in storage since 2005. I would be happy to pass along this info if anyone is interested in a low mileage KL. Once again, not selling anything, just offering info.
    Probn4lif, new and improved
    1993 Probe SE, nitrous and more-sold 3 times;1994 Probe GT, parts car-scrapped;1994 Probe SE, parts car-scrapped;1994 Probe GT, most bolt ons-sold;1997Probe GT, auto, $350-sold
    1997 Probe GT-ZE-current toy

Do they have any documentation to verify the mileage? since its just a motor you could say it had whatever you want for mileage on it
    95 GT Chameleon Beauty
    http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/r...ps15cc5293.jpg

"Without Risk There Is No Reward"

Comment

He has a copy of the original ebay auction from LKQ for the motor which states 17k miles.
      1993 Probe SE, nitrous and more-sold 3 times;1994 Probe GT, parts car-scrapped;1994 Probe SE, parts car-scrapped;1994 Probe GT, most bolt ons-sold;1997Probe GT, auto, $350-sold

Comment

Documentation from an eBay auction? Lol, seems legit
        NoclssGT.com
        PhotoPOC
        DaddyPOC
        1997 Ford Probe GT MTX, 2009 Mazda6i MTX, 2007 Jeep Commander 4x4

Comment

If your gonna get the motor it would be easier to just use a stock disty and not have to go through all the wiring for the coilpack
          95 pgt boosted 8 psi slowly tuning with help
          93pgt with 44k original miles sold...
          93pgt 95k auto part out as of 1/5/12 pm me for parts

Comment

Documentation is from a legit company, not someone selling out of their garage or parts yard with no reputation. I was gonna get it for my car but it took him too long for him to get back with me originally and I picked up a ZE instead. Figured for the price, someone may want it. Just PM me if anyone wants the info. I'm working MAD hours right now, so it may take me a day or so to get back with you.

Comment

Working...
            X