Benefit ATV Dirt Drags in Kentucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benefit ATV Dirt Drags in Kentucky

Hey guys, I am looking for any ATV riders in the area. My brother and I are always in Kentucky racing in ATV dirt drags. I am trying to drum up some interest in a Benefit race this Saturday June 1st. In Lawrenceburg Ky. Last Saturday May 25th we were racing in Glenco Ky and the slack adjuster tab on his quad broke and threw him into a concrete wall. He is pretty damn banged up. He broke 2 vertebrae in his back, broke his right shoulder blade, and fractured his left wrist and wont be able to work for at least a year now. The KOI drag racing group is holding a benefit race for him and he doesn't know it. If any of you have gone to the Hocking Hills meets have probably met him he has been to more of the meets than most of the veterans, along with me. Again even if you are a spectator we would appreciate you coming out and watch some racing for a good cause. For more info look on facebook under koidragracing racing or friend me Chas Spires

Thanks for reading

Chas
    '06 Forest River 33' Travel Trailer, '96 PGT, '02 Explorer Sport Trac 4X4 Supercharged, '07 Fusion SEL, '93 F-350 Turbo Diesel, '05 EZGO TXT, '86 RX7 351W holy crap its a V8!, '94 SuperCoupe, '12 Yamaha Raptor 700R-SE, '12 Yamaha Raptor 350, '06 Eton Viper 90, '08 Polaris RZR. '97 Subaru Legacy. Wow. No wonder I have no driveway space........

Over 180 views, no replies. Nevermind I guess. Was worth a shot, hoping to find people with other interest other than just probes
    '06 Forest River 33' Travel Trailer, '96 PGT, '02 Explorer Sport Trac 4X4 Supercharged, '07 Fusion SEL, '93 F-350 Turbo Diesel, '05 EZGO TXT, '86 RX7 351W holy crap its a V8!, '94 SuperCoupe, '12 Yamaha Raptor 700R-SE, '12 Yamaha Raptor 350, '06 Eton Viper 90, '08 Polaris RZR. '97 Subaru Legacy. Wow. No wonder I have no driveway space........

Comment

Working...
    X