Old member with some parts 4 sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old member with some parts 4 sale!

Been a while since I've been on here. I have been cleaning out the garage and came across some parts I need to get rid of.

I have a black hood that will fit a 93-97 Ford Probe. Hood is straight, paint has notorious crows feet look but not chipping $100

I have both passenger and drivers doors with good glass from a Black GT, decent paint, dont see any dents $75 ea. or $125 for both.

I have a black drivers side mirror $25

I have a passanger side lower ground affect, black, few scratches $40

I have a black interior trunk piece, that goes along the back side of the trunk $10

I'm sure I have other stuff too but this is what I've pulled out so far...

Hope things are going well in the PNW community.

Call text or email Chad if interested
    lorngr@aol.com
    253-224-2785
    03' Bmw M3
    05' Hyundai Tiburon
    96' Mustang Cobra
    95' Probe GT
    94' Nissan Pathfinder

Wow, Chad, long time. I cant believe you still have the Pathfinder, Probe, and Cobra. How have you been?.

03.5 Protege 5 ZE Swap coming very very soon
    02 MPV big dad pimp edition with baby seat mod.
    http://images.geekazoids.net/sig_copy9.jpg

Comment

Have you found anything else? You don't happen to have a high flow cat?
      97 GTFog light Mod::HEI Mod:
      Wife's 94' PGT
      For Christmas 97' PGTS

Comment

Hey Jim, it Has been a long time! I do still have those cars although the Pathfinder is a different 94', tranny took a dump on the other one and I found a Pathy for $450 in awesome shape! The lady just wanted it gone because she baught a new van... win for me! Cobra doesnt run, only thing that doesnt, needs motor and tranny work. I'vre been good, busy with work and still with Nicole. How have you been?

Biteme NFS- Nothin new found, still have the passanger door, the hood and passanger side ground affect.
        03' Bmw M3
        05' Hyundai Tiburon
        96' Mustang Cobra
        95' Probe GT
        94' Nissan Pathfinder

Comment

Been good Chad, married, kids, even got me a minivan, ha ha. Been editing film since I got to Texas, even got to work on some TV shows and have done a few concerts, life is great down here, except for during summer, where it is hot as hell down here.

iirc you bought the cobra with a blown motor...right, then replaced it, now it needs it again? then again it has been what, 6 years since you have done that, cant complain with a paid for car that needs a motor every 3/4 of a decade at worst. I will be up in the Seattle Area this year, got some business to attend to and been wanting another trip up to Rainier as well.

03.5 Protege 5 ZE Swap coming very very soon
          02 MPV big dad pimp edition with baby seat mod.
          http://images.geekazoids.net/sig_copy9.jpg

Comment

Working...
          X