Good and Bad Newz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good and Bad Newz

Well, this should be an interesting week. First to let you all know, I am going to Turbo Tech on Friday sometime for an estimate. This is after I go to Les Schwab in the morning and have 3 of my tires replaced!! They only have 5,000 miles on them too. On Saturday afternoon I bought new tires for the Mustang, and they screwed up and only had 3 of the 4 I ordered. Go figure!! So I mentioned something about having my tires rotated. They were more than happy to do it to cover their rears! So I am sitting in the Convertible Stang with the top down basking in the sun bragging to my buddy about how I love my car and how it looks, when the tire monkey guy starts walking over to the car with the Probe still on the jacks. Of course I thought they had broke a rim or something. The guy said..."err...You gots stress cracks in the sidewalls of 3 of your tires or something....beer" Anyway, they tried to talk me into buying new tires of course, but I decided to go to Les Schwab who sells those tires. This morning, they told me that they would "adjust" the tires for the value of the tread. Since they have few miles on them and little wear, I get 3 new ones that have been redesigned to prevent this in the future. Only thing is I'll have to watch the other one in case it starts cracking also. Anyway, I am pretty much convinced I will be buying tires from Les Schwab for the rest of my life!
    Anyway, I'll keep everyone updated on the impending turbo project!

So I am sitting in the Convertible Stang with the top down basking in the sun bragging to my buddy about how I love my wifes car and how it looks,
    See... I knew you liked my car better!! :grin: :razz:

This morning, they told me that they would "adjust" the tires for the value of the tread. Since they have few miles on them and little wear, I get 3 new ones that have been redesigned to prevent this in the future
    So how much do we owe them??

Comment

take this to your living room... :smile: Its bad when husband and wife communicate via PT rather than in PERSON.. HAHA

Comment

On 2001-04-16 19:06, BigProbe wrote:
        take this to your living room... :smile: Its bad when husband and wife communicate via PT rather than in PERSON.. HAHA
        You know, I kinda thought that you would say that! :smile:
        I'M SORRY. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!! :sad:

Comment

Sigh....seriously! A Beat down for yoiu later Mustang Kara! Hmm...so this is what you call "work."

Comment

Note... This message is not directed to anyone in particular.

But for the record... I do nothing at work (you know lunch, paint my nails and such)! I can go anywhere for lunch, but cause my boyfriend likes my car soooo much, he had to take it away from me. :grin:
            No beat downs..... PLEASE!!
            its good to be king

Comment

nice to see you owning up to the truth, Kara :razz:

Comment

On 2001-04-16 20:54, BigProbe wrote:
                nice to see you owning up to the truth, Kara :razz:
                Unbelievable!
                I'm a good girl, I promise!

Comment

Working...
                X