Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey hey hey...

hey guys,

just thought id stop in and check the forum.. ive been real busy lately and appologize about not posting or being active. Ive mostly been working on my pond being i got tired of chasing the check engine light problems for now

i fixed the oil problem after having to submerge the pump in oil it worked

but i do know that those codes im throwing are surely killing my hp because i lost about a car length to a 200sx with 149 hp.......

my friend alan just bought 18's for my old black probe i sold him and this weekend we are sanding both cars down... we were going to go to the beach sometime soon but it looks as if i cant get out of a money drain.. all myc hecks have been going to bills but hopefully this will change being im about to get a job at AIPC makign 12.50 an hour even though its 12 hour shifts i will at least have money to spend

annnnnnnnnyyyhooo.... enough ramblin
    just thought id stop by

Well it seems everyone is busy now a days, Josh. I seem to have so much to do I need about 3-4 clones of myself to do the work and do it right. But Im glad to see you still around and that everything is kind of going ok for you. Sweet to have a job making that kind of money and working 12hours. You'll get used to it and the checks.
    Hope to see you soon.
    Degeneration X

Comment

Good to hear from you Josh
      2007 Mazdaspeed 6 GT
      2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
      2015 Dodge Charger Scatpack

Comment

yea, i'm busy w/ this stupid clutch... stupid fwd.... arrr and even if i had 4 of me only 1 could get in there still
        Owner of more cars than I can count. Mostly probes and various turbo vehicles.

Ask Questions. Make your own decisions.
        Oh, and Search

Comment

Working...
        X