i may be leaving sc .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i may be leaving sc .....

well guys i have came saw and had a blast, and it might all be over..... this morning i recieved a job offer in nj, nepo country, and i might be heading that way with my project.... i will know for sure at the end of september but they are giving me an oportunity i can not turn down....

i know i havent met most of you but i have talked to a bunch of you guys and well i have enjoyed it..... wish i didnt have to leave....

the offer consisted of low 40's, full benefits, 401 k, help with relocation, and a lot of advancment possibilities...

oh by the way its a position in geophysics..... lol
    its all starting to come together

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/527811

Sounds like fun....

My mom is actively trying to get me to also leave SC but it would only be to return to OR, haha, and with none of the benefits you'd be getting.
    ~SumR
    I don't own a car anymore and it's weird.

Comment

Congratulations! and Good luck.
      Green Devil GT

Comment

Yeah, sounds like a solid offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Snorb93GT
          Sounds like fun....

My mom is actively trying to get me to also leave SC but it would only be to return to OR, haha, and with none of the benefits you'd be getting.

And so why aren't you taking it again?

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

04 Subaru Impreza WRX WRB sold to smurphsprobe

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

i promise before i leave i will host a meet so you guys can come and see the fastest mx6 on the east coast.... 15 thousand later on the engine drive train and turbo set up alone..... i am stupid, but it should be pretty tight
            its all starting to come together

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/527811

Comment

Working...
            X