August Meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow

It has been a long time since I have been on here and it seems like some life is coming back to the club.Let me know when and where the meet will be and I will be there! Audrey is still going strong!
    Dorothy
    93 PGT ATX -- Audrey
    94 PGT MTX black -- 100% stock -- Edward -- he's looking for a new home
    A-Team
    www.GodsRods.com

Comment

im up for it, itd be my first meet w/ all of you but count me in! so do we have a meeting spot yet?
      Well, I'm back in '93 and i gotta say... It's good to be back!

Black on black, what's wrong with that?
      I do miss the red one though

Comment

Sc probe owners membership

What's up with a membership I lve in NE Cola and was interested in becoming a member/ going to any meets you guys have just let me know, unless you have a "No Estrogen" clause cause then I would not qualify.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsCauthen View Post
          What's up with a membership I lve in NE Cola and was interested in becoming a member/ going to any meets you guys have just let me know, unless you have a "No Estrogen" clause cause then I would not qualify.
          Whereabouts in NE cola? I live in Irmo but drive to Clemson road just about everyday.
          Dale's twenny18 Lineup:
          93 PGT - On the 20 year restoration plan

Comment

Originally posted by Eliza View Post
            Whereabouts in NE cola? I live in Irmo but drive to Clemson road just about everyday.

two notch and alpine. my hubs drives the probe to wok everyday. he works off of broad river near irmo. it's just black and lowered. If he has the wndows down you can see the bright green door panels.

Comment

Working...
            X