Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody in SC want a set of FD rims with tires??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I also have all of those

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

04 Subaru Impreza WRX WRB sold to smurphsprobe

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Forza and COD MW2 = ftw.

I need a tv.
      ~SumR
      I don't own a car anymore and it's weird.

Comment

• you should have told me! we JUST YESTERDAY gave a 32in flat panel that had nothing wrong with it away because we had no room for it after getting another 37in 1080 one!

stupid :p
        Lots of cars... none of which are a Probe...

Comment

• Originally posted by ShadowSE View Post
          you should have told me! we JUST YESTERDAY gave a 32in flat panel that had nothing wrong with it away because we had no room for it after getting another 37in 1080 one!

omfg really? Any chance of getting it back? haha

I still have your 13" dorm room tv... I'm wiling to trade it back if necessary.
          Last edited by Snorb93GT; February 5, 2010, 02:13 PM.
          ~SumR

Comment

• Haha. Unfortunately not :p

you can go buy it from the goodwill up the street though haha

Comment

• knowing goodwill they probably already sold it to a mexican for 50 bucks

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Well... springs and struts are on the car. Rear struts are a pain in the ass to change on the mx6, thats for damn sure. 1" of clearance to unbolt/bolt them in place on the top. Makes me miss the old probe as it was simple as popping off the panel and doing it. Nooooo.... 1hour just of cursing and yelling at the bolts you cannot see with a 14mm wrench.

Tomorrow, it gets an alignment and im good to go. Monday night i get to take it on its first road trip since ive been back in SC. Going down to Kingsbay GA.

Oh and let me tell you how rusted and gone the struts that were on it. *shudders* glad to be home where theres no snow and rust.
                Last edited by The Wraith; February 5, 2010, 11:52 PM.
                H&R Springs * Tokico Blues * 2.5L KLDE Swap * ZE Pistons * Colt Cams * Custom Cold Air Intake * Hot Shot Headers * Custom 2.5" Magnaflow Exhaust
                6 6 8 8 8 4 6 9 9 3

Comment

you should have told me! we JUST YESTERDAY gave a 32in flat panel that had nothing wrong with it away because we had no room for it after getting another 37in 1080 one!

damn that really f'n sucks. you gave away a tv, i would have put it on the bedroom

Comment

• Originally posted by livingsacrifice View Post
                    knowing goodwill they probably already sold it to a mexican for 50 bucks
                    who told you I bought it?
                    Dale's twenny18 Lineup:
                    93 PGT - On the 20 year restoration plan

Comment

• Struts/springs aren't hard to do on a mx6, me and josh joy did them years ago on a friend of mines car, yeah its a little hard to get to the top portion but so is the probe with removing the plastic peices.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Robert: http://video.adultswim.com/aqua-teen...day-snake.html
                        ~SumR

Comment

• Originally posted by The Wraith View Post
                          Well... springs and struts are on the car. Rear struts are a pain in the ass to change on the mx6, thats for damn sure. 1" of clearance to unbolt/bolt them in place on the top. Makes me miss the old probe as it was simple as popping off the panel and doing it. Nooooo.... 1hour just of cursing and yelling at the bolts you cannot see with a 14mm wrench.

Tomorrow, it gets an alignment and im good to go. Monday night i get to take it on its first road trip since ive been back in SC. Going down to Kingsbay GA.

Oh and let me tell you how rusted and gone the struts that were on it. *shudders* glad to be home where theres no snow and rust.
                          Hope you adjusted the strut hardness/softness before you put them in the rears then :p since illuminas have the 5way adjusters on top :p

Comment

Hope you adjusted the strut hardness/softness before you put them in the rears then :p since illuminas have the 5way adjusters on top :p
                            I have em set at 3 all the way around.
                            H&R Springs * Tokico Blues * 2.5L KLDE Swap * ZE Pistons * Colt Cams * Custom Cold Air Intake * Hot Shot Headers * Custom 2.5" Magnaflow Exhaust
                            6 6 8 8 8 4 6 9 9 3

Comment

• Always wanted Illuminas, settled for ksports and that was a pretty harsh ride even on the soft settings

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• I'm waiting on crustys illuminas >:o

stupid mail!

Comment

Working...
                                X