Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody in SC want a set of FD rims with tires??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dales owned more cars in a month than I probably ever will in a lifetime. Incredible.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

04 Subaru Impreza WRX WRB sold to smurphsprobe

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Since Dale is the man, and I live right next door to him in Atlanta Ga.....Maybe he can find me a Probe GT

Comment

• Haha what's up with the g?
        Lots of cars... none of which are a Probe...

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliza View Post
          yup, gonna be mounted and balanced tonight at Imports Plus. Now you come up with an extra 3 we'll go ahead and throw in them shoguns And if you have enough room we can cut you a good deal on a mattress right around the corner.

EDIT***
          Dale's UAE Featured June Vehicle
          http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...81c6a05aab.jpg

and it's not Dale's driveway without a 2tone vehicle
          http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...9185385a65.jpg
          this is why we make great business partners.

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Oh, and I figured that box was yours... saw it yesterday at the shop I think.

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

I like to think of Dale when I hear that song "Beamer Benz or Bentley..... more than 500 horses when I roll by"

Except in his case it's more like "Ford Nissan or Mazda.... roughly 200 horses when I sputter by"
          ~SumR
          I don't own a car anymore and it's weird.

Comment

• Alright, ill be down in The cola area in prob about 2 hours. Im leaving out here around 4:30. If anyone is near drop in after all its my birthday this weekend!
            H&R Springs * Tokico Blues * 2.5L KLDE Swap * ZE Pistons * Colt Cams * Custom Cold Air Intake * Hot Shot Headers * Custom 2.5" Magnaflow Exhaust
            6 6 8 8 8 4 6 9 9 3

Comment

• Transaction complete. Enjoy. and Happy Early Birfday
              Dale's twenny18 Lineup:
              93 PGT - On the 20 year restoration plan

Comment

• Did Chris go for the 90 days same as cash option? Or the in house financing? There's so many options available at Dale's establishment.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

04 Subaru Impreza WRX WRB sold to smurphsprobe

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• cash. come correct son.

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

so the front has like less than a fingers worth of wheel gap, and the rear is less than 2 fingers.
                  H&R Springs * Tokico Blues * 2.5L KLDE Swap * ZE Pistons * Colt Cams * Custom Cold Air Intake * Hot Shot Headers * Custom 2.5" Magnaflow Exhaust
                  6 6 8 8 8 4 6 9 9 3

Comment

• chris, you suck for not telling me you were in Irmo. I'd have come said hey.
                    ~SumR
                    I don't own a car anymore and it's weird.

Comment

• car still looks like hell with everything that needs to be done, but heres what its looking like.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46...20MX6/rim1.jpg
                      Side shot. Yes, thats a big gash on the rear. I have to get a new piece to weld in.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46...20MX6/rim2.jpg
                      Front gap

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46...20MX6/rim3.jpg
                      Rear gap
                      6 6 8 8 8 4 6 9 9 3

Comment

• those nuts worked out ok?
                        Dale's twenny18 Lineup:

Comment

• yeah. weren't the standard 13/16, but they still worked out ok. Think of them as a locking lug nut (which they replaced)
                          6 6 8 8 8 4 6 9 9 3

Comment

• So, i always tend to fix one problem and find 3 more.

I need 2 rear calipers. Mine have seized and thats whats been causing the grind. Not the breaks.
                            6 6 8 8 8 4 6 9 9 3

Comment

• please don't take offense but I must type this. Brakes. ahhh, much better

and yes rear calipers are a very common problem on these vehicles. Nothing like releasing the parking brake to find that it's still engaged.
                              Dale's twenny18 Lineup:

Comment

• none taken. Now... back to the hunt. If you know anyone with two rear calipers laying around let me know.
                                6 6 8 8 8 4 6 9 9 3

Comment

Working...
                                X