Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody in SC want a set of FD rims with tires??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, that also occurred.
    ~SumR
    I don't own a car anymore and it's weird.

Comment

• i remember way way back when, when i used to hit on the girl you knew, never remembered her name but i just remember justin and i refereed to her as dolphin girl.

I also remember when josh was around and i made him smoke cat nip, and told him it was weed.

i also remember some of them coming up for my 20th birthday when my brother purchased 500 bucks worth of booze and we had it all drank by 10pm, passed out by midnight and back at waffle house at 2am, and back in bed by 4am to be back at work at lowes at 7am.
      H&R Springs * Tokico Blues * 2.5L KLDE Swap * ZE Pistons * Colt Cams * Custom Cold Air Intake * Hot Shot Headers * Custom 2.5" Magnaflow Exhaust
      6 6 8 8 8 4 6 9 9 3

Comment

• Originally posted by The Wraith View Post
        i remember way way back when, when i used to hit on the girl you knew, never remembered her name but i just remember justin and i refereed to her as dolphin girl.
        LOL, Mandi... I haven't heard from her in years. No clue where she is or what she's up to.
        ~SumR

Comment

• Well this thread took a real quick nosedive....

:crickets:
          ~SumR

Comment

• Been working on crusty. Finally got it going and now it stalls out while driving haha. Yay!
            Lots of cars... none of which are a Probe...

Comment

• Progress!
              ~SumR

Comment

• 5,000 posts!

But yea. Pulls hard when running haha. Drinks gas worse than the last one though.

I think buying a new computer and tuning it would be cheaper than paying for gas haha!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShadowSE View Post
                  5,000 posts!

But yea. Pulls hard when running haha. Drinks gas worse than the last one though.

I think buying a new computer and tuning it would be cheaper than paying for gas haha!
                  Yeah didn't my Crusty get like 9mpg or something awful?
                  ~SumR

Comment

• Happy birthday to R!!!
                    ~SumR

Comment

• Originally posted by Snorb93GT View Post
                      Happy birthday to R!!!
                      Happy Birthday

Almost old enough to stop driving stick

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

04 Subaru Impreza WRX WRB sold to smurphsprobe

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Originally posted by livingsacrifice View Post
                        Happy Birthday

Almost old enough to stop driving stick

You first.

Bought myself a cobb accessport for the ms3 and a fuel pump upgrade for my birthday. Should be here by next week when I can have some fun!

Also got crusty working finally (again) after riding home on a truck Monday night because of a vacuum leak that I couldn't find before the battery died. Thing has literally spent more time on a truck since I've owned it than driving under its own power haha. Deleted most of the emissions components and got all the boost gremlins worked out. Thing really moves now! Have to schedule a proposer showdown between my 2 hoodscooped turbo Mazdas haha.

Comment

You first.

Bought myself a cobb accessport for the ms3 and a fuel pump upgrade for my birthday. Should be here by next week when I can have some fun!

Also got crusty working finally (again) after riding home on a truck Monday night because of a vacuum leak that I couldn't find before the battery died. Thing has literally spent more time on a truck since I've owned it than driving under its own power haha. Deleted most of the emissions components and got all the boost gremlins worked out. Thing really moves now! Have to schedule a proposer showdown between my 2 hoodscooped turbo Mazdas haha.
                          Nice, I had a Cobb AP for a while too. They aren't bad if you want to stick to specific mods, unless you feel like paying for a tuning with modified parts.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Originally posted by livingsacrifice View Post
                            Nice, I had a Cobb AP for a while too. They aren't bad if you want to stick to specific mods, unless you feel like paying for a tuning with modified parts.
                            MS3 has a wideband o2 in it I can log and tune myself whenever I want.

Next I have to get a new ecu for the 7 but that's $1400 I don't wanna spend right now. Got a crazy deal on the AP and fuel pump upgrade ($860 vs $1000 reg) so I went with that instead of more 7 parts. I have plenty of things that still need to be looked at on the 7 to keep me busy without starting that rewiring headache yet haha.

Comment

MS3 has a wideband o2 in it I can log and tune myself whenever I want.

Next I have to get a new ecu for the 7 but that's $1400 I don't wanna spend right now. Got a crazy deal on the AP and fuel pump upgrade ($860 vs $1000 reg) so I went with that instead of more 7 parts. I have plenty of things that still need to be looked at on the 7 to keep me busy without starting that rewiring headache yet haha.
                              Nice. I am about to put down some $$ on some JDM type wheels but can't decide. Really want to do that and springs/struts this spring and summer.

http://images.says.com/uploads/story...27504/4025.gif

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Gold STIs!

Comment

Working...
                                X