Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody in SC want a set of FD rims with tires??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click for the best possible Christmas card I could have found for you guys....

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw...S01Y3Z1ejdQaWs

Happened upon this majestic machine today while walking around town on my 1 yr anniversary of living in Germany. Epic background by coincidence. Life really does come full circle sometimes.

(edited.... also, zoom in and note the weird foreign-market popups and the fact the license plate starts with SC. sPoOkY. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw...1pvNnJTb3RpYjQ)
    Last edited by Snorb93GT; December 17, 2016, 11:34 AM.
    ~SumR
    I don't own a car anymore and it's weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snorb93GT View Post
      Click for the best possible Christmas card I could have found for you guys....

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw...S01Y3Z1ejdQaWs

Happened upon this majestic machine today while walking around town on my 1 yr anniversary of living in Germany. Epic background by coincidence. Life really does come full circle sometimes.

(edited.... also, zoom in and note the weird foreign-market popups and the fact the license plate starts with SC. sPoOkY. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw...1pvNnJTb3RpYjQ)

Are those the stock european wheels? Can't say I like them at all, glad they stuck with the swirlies in US.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

04 Subaru Impreza WRX WRB sold to smurphsprobe

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• I'm not sure if they're stock or not, but I don't like them either. I was just excited to see a random Probe parked in front of what looked like a greeting card, haha
        ~SumR

Comment

• Christmas skin is here!!! too bad none of you lame-o ppl are
          ~SumR

Comment

Christmas skin is here!!! too bad none of you lame-o ppl are

'96 Cobra: SCT/Bama tuned, King Cobra clutch, STS, rear cats removed, Flowmasters, 2" drop, c/c plates, Global West subframe connectors, pulleys, 3:73 gears, Crystal White/saddle leather
            '05 Ram 1500 Quad Cab SLT: 5.7L Hemi, Airaid CAI, Magnaflow, 20" rims, Powerslot, Bilstein, all power, sunroof, Alpine iDA-X001, Bright White/gray leather

Comment

• Yeah sorry, went out of town for Christmas so I missed it.

There's always next year.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• where the heck is RC? he's never absent this long
                ~SumR

Comment

where the heck is RC? he's never absent this long
                  Got hit by a mustang in his viper and is in the hospital?

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Originally posted by ShadowSE View Post
                    ...They haven't played (and thus haven't beaten) a Top 10 team all year... Their 'best' wins came against teams that they almost lost to... looking forward to another nationally televised loss this year at the hands of a team that deserves their ranking.
                    was that good enough?

Go Tigers! Happy New Year!

'96 Cobra: SCT/Bama tuned, King Cobra clutch, STS, rear cats removed, Flowmasters, 2" drop, c/c plates, Global West subframe connectors, pulleys, 3:73 gears, Crystal White/saddle leather
                    '05 Ram 1500 Quad Cab SLT: 5.7L Hemi, Airaid CAI, Magnaflow, 20" rims, Powerslot, Bilstein, all power, sunroof, Alpine iDA-X001, Bright White/gray leather

Comment

• Still no Roberto?

Funny story, doesn't really relate to probes. I was changing my oil this weekend and was reminded of an issue that happened about a year ago. I ordered some OEM oil filters for my car from Amazon. Got them in the mail and decided to do an oil change. No leaks, everything seems good, so I go on a test ride around the block. Notice something strange from the engine so I pop it open to take a look. Seriously, flames are coming out near the front of the engine. I immediately get back and take a look. Apparently during shipping one of the oil filters had a small pinhole. It was small enough that it didn't leak when the car was on, but while running the pressure caused the oil to shoot right against the intake manifold causing flames.

I now religiously check every oil filter I buy for any leaks or damage.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Tried to contact Robert at the last known phone number I had for him. Although it is the South Carolina one so I doubt it works... no response. He's not on facebook so

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• yeah I have no idea how to reach him either. I hope he's ok :-/
                          ~SumR

Comment

• he was last on here Christmas Eve and we were asking where he was before then. since i am the last person he responded to, it's safe to assume that my Clemson posts have him in an extremely agitated state and he will return early Tuesday morning when Alabama has more than likely added another championship.

got a few inches of snow up here in Greer. it's supposedly going to be 9 degrees tonight. back up in the mid 60s by the end of the week... probably near 100 in Columbia.

Comment

• Originally posted by eric_93pgt View Post
                              he was last on here Christmas Eve and we were asking where he was before then. since i am the last person he responded to, it's safe to assume that my Clemson posts have him in an extremely agitated state and he will return early Tuesday morning when Alabama has more than likely added another championship.
                              this is a solid theory
                              ~SumR

Comment

• Originally posted by eric_93pgt View Post
                                he was last on here Christmas Eve and we were asking where he was before then. since i am the last person he responded to, it's safe to assume that my Clemson posts have him in an extremely agitated state and he will return early Tuesday morning when Alabama has more than likely added another championship.
                                Now that Clemson won, will he return?

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

Working...
                                X