Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody in SC want a set of FD rims with tires??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I've seen a few of those haha.

A guy that works for me has a kayak rack for his corvette. That's awkward looking haha.
    Lots of cars... none of which are a Probe...

Comment

• RC, how is that Crusty resto coming along? Less buying of new cars and more dumping of money into bygones from '88!

Also, pics or it didn't happen
      ~SumR
      I don't own a car anymore and it's weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snorb93GT View Post
        RC, how is that Crusty resto coming along? Less buying of new cars and more dumping of money into bygones from '88!

I've seen more 2nd gen RX7's lately then in the last 10 years. I dunno if it's the big drifting scene coming around again around here or what.

Not that I'm complaining, one of the best looking cars ever.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

04 Subaru Impreza WRX WRB sold to smurphsprobe

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Originally posted by Snorb93GT View Post
          RC, how is that Crusty resto coming along? Less buying of new cars and more dumping of money into bygones from '88!

True...

It runs but that's about it so far. Has a full 3" Racing Beat exhaust on it and all the emissions stuff is blocked off (running premix). Once the viper twin turbo project is completed I'll get back on that one. Been really busy lately and haven't had time to do much of anything with the cars.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShadowSE View Post
            True...

It runs but that's about it so far. Has a full 3" Racing Beat exhaust on it and all the emissions stuff is blocked off (running premix). Once the viper twin turbo project is completed I'll get back on that one. Been really busy lately and haven't had time to do much of anything with the cars.
            This pleases me.
            ~SumR
            I don't own a car anymore and it's weird.

Comment

• Picked up a 2016 wrx premium today. This car is loads better than my 2004. Feels more like a proper performance car

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Originally posted by livingsacrifice View Post
                Picked up a 2016 wrx premium today. This car is loads better than my 2004. Feels more like a proper performance car
                And yet there are no pics

Comment

And yet there are no pics
                  http://i.imgur.com/i2KKN1V.jpg
                  http://i.imgur.com/sIz2POU.jpg
                  http://i.imgur.com/lH6JE13.jpg

Bought it from a small dealership in Aiken. Pretty sweet, way too many features (sunroof, gps, apps, 18" wheels, upgraded stereo, etc..). I can't say enough about how much better gas milage it has compared to the 04

Only thing I'm not fond of is the truck long shift range, needs short throw bad.

Oh, and the subaru rumble, the stock exhaust is whisper quiet.
                  Last edited by livingsacrifice; March 9, 2017, 08:04 AM.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• You def got the best color!

They did so much better on that generation than the last horrid mess of the previous two!

Mod time!!!

Comment

You def got the best color!

They did so much better on that generation than the last horrid mess of the previous two!

Mod time!!!
                      Yeah I had been looking for another WRB for a while. I was actually wanting a 2013 or 2014 (possibly hatch) but while on vacation this week in the Augusta/Aiken area I saw that one pop up for sale, called them up and they had only had it on the market one day... I was the first caller. Drove up and guy just handed me the keys no questions asked.

I don't think the previous gen was a mess I just think it needed the 6spd. It still had the rumble and the 2.5l was good for torque.

Kinda iffy about mods since it's still got some of the factory warranty left. If anything I'd probably grab the Cobb AP and flash the Stage 1 map since it rids that rev hang in first gear, something I always had in the 2004.

And I also want to get a hitch, because bikes. I road Fork Area Trail System in McCormick this week.

http://i.imgur.com/gxRZtvL.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/sctPvvc.jpg
                      Last edited by livingsacrifice; March 9, 2017, 05:49 PM.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• I love my accessport. I keep debating putting it back on the car or selling it and getting another car. That's the only reason it off... made quite a noticeable difference.

Comment

I love my accessport. I keep debating putting it back on the car or selling it and getting another car. That's the only reason it off... made quite a noticeable difference.
                          Yeah I had one with the 2004 then someone convinced me that it would be cheaper to get a tactrix cable and do an opensource tune. To be honest I think the accessport pulled harder and felt better.

Always wondered if the dealer can even tell you flashed it during warranty work. Like if you uninstall the accessport can they see you even tried to flash it previously?

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• I was looking through some old pictures and this one popped up.

http://i.imgur.com/HMyndgt.jpg

Apparently was around the time when I first got the 2004

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

Yeah I had one with the 2004 then someone convinced me that it would be cheaper to get a tactrix cable and do an opensource tune. To be honest I think the accessport pulled harder and felt better.

Always wondered if the dealer can even tell you flashed it during warranty work. Like if you uninstall the accessport can they see you even tried to flash it previously?
                              Most can through indirect assumptions (such as start cycles, boost logs etc). Still love mine anyway.

Originally posted by livingsacrifice View Post
                              I was looking through some old pictures and this one popped up.

Ha. I miss that truck sometimes.

Comment

I was looking through some old pictures and this one popped up.

are you "Babyface"?

'96 Cobra: SCT/Bama tuned, King Cobra clutch, STS, rear cats removed, Flowmasters, 2" drop, c/c plates, Global West subframe connectors, pulleys, 3:73 gears, Crystal White/saddle leather
                                '05 Ram 1500 Quad Cab SLT: 5.7L Hemi, Airaid CAI, Magnaflow, 20" rims, Powerslot, Bilstein, all power, sunroof, Alpine iDA-X001, Bright White/gray leather

Comment

Working...
                                X