Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody in SC want a set of FD rims with tires??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShadowSE View Post
    That has got to be the least exciting marketing video for a car part ever

Exhaust sounds good though but wow that video was dull haha.

Agree. Apparently I missed the cutoff for the Group Buy but if I order it from the website they will ship shortly after the Group Buy orders.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

04 Subaru Impreza WRX WRB sold to smurphsprobe

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Originally posted by livingsacrifice View Post
      Agree. Apparently I missed the cutoff for the Group Buy but if I order it from the website they will ship shortly after the Group Buy orders.
      That's cool. I need a bulk buy on dynamat haha. I'm about 3/4 through my large box of dynamat extreme and 1.5 boxes through my dynaliner and only about 40% done. Once I finish the deadening project I can finish up the stereo finally and then it's just the interior redo and the turbos.

Really the first thing I need to do is have a great big car-part yard sale haha. Large portions of my garage are taken up with parts I don't need anymore. Not to mention most of my shop in SC full of NSX and probe parts haha.
      Lots of cars... none of which are a Probe...

Comment

That's cool. I need a bulk buy on dynamat haha. I'm about 3/4 through my large box of dynamat extreme and 1.5 boxes through my dynaliner and only about 40% done. Once I finish the deadening project I can finish up the stereo finally and then it's just the interior redo and the turbos.

Really the first thing I need to do is have a great big car-part yard sale haha. Large portions of my garage are taken up with parts I don't need anymore. Not to mention most of my shop in SC full of NSX and probe parts haha.

I've got a little bit of Dynamat left over. I did my entire trunk in the 2004 and both front doors then ran out of time.

Yeah no joke. I still have probe parts. Looking at getting rid of the extra 2004 wrx parts I didn't install in order to get some money for exhaust, etc... Those sell pretty fast on FB. Probe parts will probably go to the garbage can at this point. It's near impossible to find someone to grab them... maybe I should try Craigslist or something...

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

I've got a little bit of Dynamat left over. I did my entire trunk in the 2004 and both front doors then ran out of time.

Yeah no joke. I still have probe parts. Looking at getting rid of the extra 2004 wrx parts I didn't install in order to get some money for exhaust, etc... Those sell pretty fast on FB. Probe parts will probably go to the garbage can at this point. It's near impossible to find someone to grab them... maybe I should try Craigslist or something...
          Yeah you can barely give probe parts away. You get PMs from people wanting you to basically give them to you AND pay shipping to get them there

Comment

Yeah you can barely give probe parts away. You get PMs from people wanting you to basically give them to you AND pay shipping to get them there

If only we could recycle them for $$

Still have those sensei sideskirts

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

If only we could recycle them for $$

Still have those sensei sideskirts
              Exactly. I scrapped most of the metal (rather gave it to my brother to scrap) but unfortunately plastic and fiberglass have a scrap value of $0.00

Comment

Exactly. I scrapped most of the metal (rather gave it to my brother to scrap) but unfortunately plastic and fiberglass have a scrap value of $0.00
                I saw a probe gt pass by today and I was wanting to scream out the window Want some free parts!! But I didn't notice until too late. I see maybe 1 every year now. In fact I see more RX7's then probes anymore.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

I saw a probe gt pass by today and I was wanting to scream out the window Want some free parts!! But I didn't notice until too late. I see maybe 1 every year now. In fact I see more RX7's then probes anymore.
                  I probably see a probe once a month haha. I think I have actually seen more 1st gen probes than 2nd gens. Which sucks because I have 2nd gen parts haha!

(Well, except for that 1st gen summer bought... I think I still have a few parts from that haha. Damnit I forgot about that until now. Now I have more junk )

Comment

I probably see a probe once a month haha. I think I have actually seen more 1st gen probes than 2nd gens. Which sucks because I have 2nd gen parts haha!

(Well, except for that 1st gen summer bought... I think I still have a few parts from that haha. Damnit I forgot about that until now. Now I have more junk )
                    i gave my dad my old '89gt and he drove it till something broke in the transmission. bought him another transmission and he never installed it. gave him my old '93 too after my nephew totaled it. he never did anything with it. sold another '93 to a relative of the same nephew and i think she totaled it a week later. i didn't give that one to my dad though...

'96 Cobra: SCT/Bama tuned, King Cobra clutch, STS, rear cats removed, Flowmasters, 2" drop, c/c plates, Global West subframe connectors, pulleys, 3:73 gears, Crystal White/saddle leather
                    '05 Ram 1500 Quad Cab SLT: 5.7L Hemi, Airaid CAI, Magnaflow, 20" rims, Powerslot, Bilstein, all power, sunroof, Alpine iDA-X001, Bright White/gray leather

Comment

• Yeah. Somewhere in this thread several hundred pages ago, is the story of summer's first gen turbo. It was fun as long as you were ok with first gear. Cuz that's all it had. The ricer blow off valve was an added touch though.

Comment

Yeah. Somewhere in this thread several hundred pages ago, is the story of summer's first gen turbo. It was fun as long as you were ok with first gear. Cuz that's all it had. The ricer blow off valve was an added touch though.
                        Remember that jerk with the red 1st gen probe that lived near Dorothy that would constantly drive 120mph down the road with his young kid in the car?

Hated that guy.

I think he showed up at the funeral.

I still have never owned a BOV. I should get one just to mess around with before I sell the 2004.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Oh you definitely need to get one!!! I have a greddy typeS on the RX7 and it's hilariously fun. Viper will get 2 so it should be 2x as hilarious per my math!!!

Comment

• OK... I got a random question. Remember that guy that helped do a clutch job on Andrews car back om the day, he had a gf come with him. Was his last name Staples?

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Yeah. David had the purple probe. Ashley (gf at the time) had a green one.

Comment

Yeah. David had the purple probe. Ashley (gf at the time) had a green one.
                                Well the weird thing is I'm trying to study for a test for my new job. So I'm on YouTube researching topics to better understand concepts and the top rated one is from this guy named David Staples in Georgia. I thought he looked familiar but it might be him. Just strange to run across.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

Working...
                                X