Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody in SC want a set of FD rims with tires??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by livingsacrifice View Post
    Got wrx #1 back up and running this weekend

Just needs a little more TLC and a one way drive to Irmo
    Dale representin' old skool SCProbes
    93 GT - 19 years and counting
    16 Versa - Ugly but practical grocery getter

Comment

• Prizobe getting prepped and a Saturday stroll in the Z. Power seat wouldn't work in the Z(was all the way back which also makes the rear bolts inaccessible) so I found the wires for the forward/back motor and used a jumpbox to move it forward so I could reach the pedals without a cushion. You can really see my lack of height in the photo..

reaching pedals > looking cool/taller

https://www.flickr.com/gp/161343034@N05/4X6wb2

**found and uploaded some old pics too
      Last edited by smurphsprobe; April 29, 2018, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• Oh man the pgt wheels meet. I miss those days

https://www.flickr.com/photos/161343...5/39978488340/

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

04 Subaru Impreza WRX WRB sold to smurphsprobe

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Originally posted by smurphsprobe View Post

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• I think we're 1 oil change and an acceptance of offer away

Comment

I think we're 1 oil change and an acceptance of offer away

Yeah I'm gonna pick some oil up this weekend and do it after my oil change service on my other car at the dealer.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Days away of probably selling my car to Mr Dale

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Some things never change haha
                  Lots of cars... none of which are a Probe...

Comment

• Originally posted by ShadowSE View Post
                    Some things never change haha
                    I wouldn't say that. The only other car I've ever sold was the probe and I gave it to Dorothy. That was probably 10 years ago.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• I think R may have been referring more to Dale's propensity for acquiring used vehicles.
                      ~SumR
                      I don't own a car anymore and it's weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snorb93GT View Post
                        I think R may have been referring more to Dale's propensity for acquiring used vehicles.
                        Well he's now a Subaru owner. Just picked it up last night. Gonna miss it, mostly those Advan wheels I had on there.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• 1st Subaru for me EV4R!!! I could feel Daylin's heart sink a little as I drove away. She made the 99 mile trek inland with ease except for hitting a small patch of rain which had me in fear of losing wipers. Just debating on how to tackle the paintwork as I can't swing an all-over at the moment.

Blobeye FTW

my acquiring of used vehicles has almost come to a halt since renting out Honest Dale's Used Auto Emporium DBA New 2 You Auto Sales. Also we are trying to pay off debt(ignore the fact that a loan was just taken out for above referenced Subaru).

Comment

1st Subaru for me EV4R!!! I could feel Daylin's heart sink a little as I drove away. She made the 99 mile trek inland with ease except for hitting a small patch of rain which had me in fear of losing wipers. Just debating on how to tackle the paintwork as I can't swing an all-over at the moment.

Blobeye FTW

my acquiring of used vehicles has almost come to a halt since renting out Honest Dale's Used Auto Emporium DBA New 2 You Auto Sales. Also we are trying to pay off debt(ignore the fact that a loan was just taken out for above referenced Subaru).

I know man, first Subaru will always make my heart sink. I still love the 02-07 models so much. Also really miss my Advan rims, but I'd have to do 18's at the minimum on this car and I think its 5x114.3 instead of 5x100 on there. I'll get some again soon.

I'll be at another Summerville Subaru meet on Tuesday so I'll get to hopefully see an older Subaru or two.

Now I gotta figure out how long the lines are at the DMV and if I can go during my lunch break or I need to go at 3:30 when I get off work.
                            Last edited by livingsacrifice; May 13, 2018, 06:21 PM.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Originally posted by livingsacrifice View Post
                              Now I gotta figure out how long the lines are at the DMV and if I can go during my lunch break or I need to go at 3:30 when I get off work.
                              Not sure if your DMV will do it the same but at ours you can turn the plate in and get receipt at the first counter you go to instead of having to wait to see someone at the main counter. If your lunch break is a normal lunch time you may still wanna go after work to be safe.

Rear bumper on order. Will pick up clear for roof this week. Still undecided on spoiler. Ricer Dale wants STI wing but doesn't want to drill 10 more holes. Mid 20's Dale is checking out spoiler risers. Middle aged Dale will likely buzz current spoiler down and reclear it.
                              Last edited by smurphsprobe; May 13, 2018, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• middle aged SumR agrees with middle aged Dale. Reclear the existing spoiler and go on with your life.

also, A+ logic on taking out a loan to buy Daylin's car while otherwise attempting to pay off debt. both ricer SumR and mid 20s SumR relate very much to this extremely solid logic.
                                ~SumR
                                I don't own a car anymore and it's weird.

Comment

Working...
                                X