Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody in SC want a set of FD rims with tires??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next meet will take place on the lake with a grill and "beverages"
    Dale's twenny18 Lineup:
    93 PGT - On the 20 year restoration plan

Comment

• Originally posted by livingsacrifice View Post
      I wanted to come up but decided to work on the car for a bit and ended up causing a vacuum leak that I can't find.

Um I dunno I still have a maybe 50ft roll of raammat I bought a 100ft and used about half of it. I'll use the rest on the next car. I got it from ebay came with a roller and cutter works pretty nicely.
      get some carb cleaner and puff it around the engine bay and when you hear the car stumble focus on the area you were puffing it in.

do not confuse 'puffing' with 'huffing'... otherwise you woln't find the leak... but you probably woln't care haha

I might just get a 50sq/ft roll and start there... I want to do the back 3/4 before I get the firewall done since that rubberized undercoating is kinda easy to scratch off... then I can put the interior back together.
      Lots of cars... none of which are a Probe...

Comment

• Originally posted by ShadowSE View Post
        get some carb cleaner and puff it around the engine bay and when you hear the car stumble focus on the area you were puffing it in.

do not confuse 'puffing' with 'huffing'... otherwise you woln't find the leak... but you probably woln't care haha

Yeah I don't got any carb cleaner around only brake cleaner. You realise how difficult it is trying to find a vacuum leak when he put a 94se throttle body on my car and didn't plug any holes up? I dunno it was working before I took it off in replace for a 97 one I bought off ebay, that one idled at 3k for some reason and I couldn't get it to go down so I put the wrong one back on again. This cars such a mess.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

04 Subaru Impreza WRX WRB sold to smurphsprobe

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Originally posted by livingsacrifice View Post
          Yeah I don't got any carb cleaner around only brake cleaner. You realise how difficult it is trying to find a vacuum leak when he put a 94se throttle body on my car and didn't plug any holes up? I dunno it was working before I took it off in replace for a 97 one I bought off ebay, that one idled at 3k for some reason and I couldn't get it to go down so I put the wrong one back on again. This cars such a mess.
          put the other one back on and make sure that the throttle plate closes all the way and the cable isn't too tight to hold it open

Comment

• Originally posted by ShadowSE View Post
            put the other one back on and make sure that the throttle plate closes all the way and the cable isn't too tight to hold it open
            The other ones like brand new looking, whoever had it cleaned it up really nice, it moves pretty nicely. Cable was nice but just for some reason it didn't work right. I had the same problem with my old one which is why we swapped it out, after I cleaned the IAC it idled fine for a while then started doing a constant 3k idle, I stopped driving it and we put a different one on and it worked better.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

04 Subaru Impreza WRX WRB sold to smurphsprobe

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• ¿ƃuıop ןןɐ noʎ ǝɹɐ ʍoɥ

Originally posted by Eliza View Post
              Next meet will take place on the lake with a grill and "beverages"

Yeah long as we have a warm day.
              Owner of more cars than I can count. Mostly probes and various turbo vehicles.

Ask Questions. Make your own decisions.
              Oh, and Search

Comment

• oh jeez. They just figured out how to do that crap on the Carolina Mazdas forum... its spreading over here

Comment

• hah I was just bored...

Oh, and Search

Comment

• Originally posted by Sphinx Munkey View Post
                    LOL for real, he brought some pies and punch just for sumR and she didn't show up
                    rofl seriously? That's too awesome.
                    ~SumR
                    I don't own a car anymore and it's weird.

Comment

• Yeh, but only if you like oatmeal creme pies... brings back childhood memories of sumR days hahaha

I just ate half the box. :pig:

Oh, and Search

Comment

• Originally posted by Sphinx Munkey View Post
                        Yeh, but only if you like oatmeal creme pies... brings back childhood memories of sumR days hahaha

I just ate half the box. :pig:
                        ask R about me and oatmeal creme pies...
                        ~SumR
                        I don't own a car anymore and it's weird.

Comment

• hmm... Sure it'll probably come out sooner or later, I hope hahaha

stories are superfun!

Oh, and Search

Comment

• hi everyone. spent most of the day out. Got the Clutch master cylinder fixed. Ive been driving with a bad one for about a year. It feels SO nice to finally feel the clutch again. Tried to get the suspension bar fixed but cant get the bolts loosened. gonna put the EGR solenoid valves on tomorrow, maybe even get a friend to break those bolts loose. So it begins lol
                            Signature Here

Comment

• Originally posted by sovietax View Post
                              hi everyone. spent most of the day out. Got the Clutch master cylinder fixed. Ive been driving with a bad one for about a year. It feels SO nice to finally feel the clutch again. Tried to get the suspension bar fixed but cant get the bolts loosened. gonna put the EGR solenoid valves on tomorrow, maybe even get a friend to break those bolts loose. So it begins lol
                              Just remember, PB Blaster is your friend
                              Dale's twenny18 Lineup:
                              93 PGT - On the 20 year restoration plan

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliza View Post
                                Just remember, PB Blaster is your friend
                                2 words...

air gun

Comment

Working...
                                X