Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody in SC want a set of FD rims with tires??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol

Air Impact is where its at... but not the cheap harbor/northern kind... a real 750+ ft lb craftsman or something

Or if you can't get it, soak it in pb blaster, wait 5 minutes, put the wrench on it, and push with your foot... 300 lb leg press should bust it loose... and if that doesn't work, just buy a new car.
    Owner of more cars than I can count. Mostly probes and various turbo vehicles.

Ask Questions. Make your own decisions.
    Oh, and Search

Comment

• Originally posted by Sphinx Munkey View Post
      Or if you can't get it, soak it in pb blaster, wait 5 minutes, put the wrench on it, and push with your foot... 300 lb leg press should bust it loose... and if that doesn't work, just buy a new car.
      rofl, best logic ever.
      ~SumR
      I don't own a car anymore and it's weird.

Comment

• Ingersoll Rand
        Dale's twenny18 Lineup:
        93 PGT - On the 20 year restoration plan

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliza View Post
          Ingersoll Rand
          Yeah, and the other one they make... I've had both lol... free gifts that can't bust a headbolt or lug nuts loose... C H E A P

I like my 760 lb impact so much I hide it from my brother...

True story. lol

Oh, and Search

Comment

• YAY, got the bar replaced, and put the used/unbroken egr solenoid valve on there. now gotta wait for my taxes to come back so i can fix the rest of it. still need to do something about the front end. The steering wheel has to be turned a little bit to the left when driving straight
            Last edited by sovietax; February 9, 2009, 01:31 PM.
            Signature Here

Comment

• And if the car isn't pulling to the right then that bothers you why? I think you have more important things to deal with judging by your list earlier... rather than whether or not your steering wheel is lined up perfectly with the horizon

Cool that its coming along, you should put some pictures up in the project thread so we can check it out...
              Last edited by Sphinx Munkey; February 9, 2009, 03:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Oh, and Search

Comment

And if the car isn't pulling to the right then that bothers you why? I think you have more important things to deal with judging by your list earlier... rather than whether or not your steering wheel is lined up perfectly with the horizon

Cool that its coming along, you should put some pictures up in the project thread so we can check it out...
                Just because you like to drive around with crap flying off and hoods smacking the windshield doesn't mean everyone has to

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

04 Subaru Impreza WRX WRB sold to smurphsprobe

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Originally posted by livingsacrifice View Post
                  Just because you like to drive around with crap flying off and hoods smacking the windshield doesn't mean everyone has to
                  he went there
                  Lots of cars... none of which are a Probe...

Comment

• got my chipped tooth fixed!

'96 Cobra: SCT/Bama tuned, King Cobra clutch, STS, rear cats removed, Flowmasters, 2" drop, c/c plates, Global West subframe connectors, pulleys, 3:73 gears, Crystal White/saddle leather
                    '05 Ram 1500 Quad Cab SLT: 5.7L Hemi, Airaid CAI, Magnaflow, 20" rims, Powerslot, Bilstein, all power, sunroof, Alpine iDA-X001, Bright White/gray leather

Comment

• oh yes, it is last on my list of broken things to fix. Next is cv axles and the front suspension pops when going over bumps...bushings i think i need. lol. I will get pics up when i can but its embarasing cause of the paint
                      Signature Here

Comment

• Originally posted by sovietax View Post
                        oh yes, it is last on my list of broken things to fix. Next is cv axles and the front suspension pops when going over bumps...bushings i think i need. lol. I will get pics up when i can but its embarasing cause of the paint
                        It's a probe, all of them are faded, 1/4 of my hood and my rear bumper are completely faded now so post away

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Yeh, or you can just primer it... I mean if mismatched or faded paint bothers you... 2o can x 1 dolla fo da wal mar bran yo...

And nothing flew off my hood... the hood just flipped up into my fuel gauge and sent it into my windshield

At least I wasn't doing 70+ like the last time and it was daylight out so I didn't end up in the trees again

Originally posted by Eliza View Post
                          Next meet will take place on the lake with a grill and "beverages"
                          Anyone want to plan this in advance of more than a week so we have a decent turnout?
                          Last edited by Sphinx Munkey; February 9, 2009, 09:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Oh, and Search

Comment

Anyone want to plan this in advance of more than a week so we have a decent turnout?
                            That won't help, I just didn't come because I didn't want to arrive in foxbodymustangland.

Originally posted by Sphinx Munkey View Post
                            Yeh, or you can just primer it... I mean if mismatched or faded paint bothers you... 2o can x 1 dolla fo da wal mar bran yo...

And nothing flew off my hood... the hood just flipped up into my fuel gauge and sent it into my windshield

At least I wasn't doing 70+ like the last time and it was daylight out so I didn't end up in the trees again
                            Redneck, lemme guess, the hood came with the house? Your excuses are about as pointless as the ones I get from Robert not working on the RX7
                            Last edited by livingsacrifice; February 9, 2009, 09:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• LOL foxbodymustangland rofl

ahhh yeah. I think if your car didn't make you think it would leave you stranded halfway then you'd have come haha

Oh, and Search

Comment

• I would like to meet everyone at a meet but I drive 5-6 places a day here in greenville, have about 3-4 hours between each place when im bored though lol.

Ill see if i can get it washed at least. one wheel looks like i painted it black, cause of the brake dust. dont know why its only on that side of the car.... oh and saw another 93 probe yesterday but it was an SE, that teal color lol
                                Signature Here

Comment

Working...
                                X