Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody in SC want a set of FD rims with tires??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snorb93GT View Post
    Find a late 90s Altima intake cam and a '91 240 exhaust cam and swap that junk in for a nice 20hp power gain. Just make sure you torque to proper specs so the journals don't vibrate loose and the cam unseats and the motor jumps timing and bends the valves.

Not that I know anything about that from personal experience, just sayin'....

OOOOO really hmmmmm .... I think i am just going to save up to do the SR20 swap so i have a turbo and all the fixings. instead of trying to add things on that arn't suppose to be there. Thanks for the input though. I will keep in mind if I see one cheap or go junk yard diving.
    1990 240SX Hatchback = New project

Comment

Find a late 90s Altima intake cam and a '91 240 exhaust cam and swap that junk in for a nice 20hp power gain. Just make sure you torque to proper specs so the journals don't vibrate loose and the cam unseats and the motor jumps timing and bends the valves.

Not that I know anything about that from personal experience, just sayin'....

No, I don't think YOU do know anything about that.

You mean it isn't supposed to look like this?

again
      Lots of cars... none of which are a Probe...

Comment

• Originally posted by TAmos827 View Post
        OOOOO really hmmmmm .... I think i am just going to save up to do the SR20 swap so i have a turbo and all the fixings. instead of trying to add things on that arn't suppose to be there. Thanks for the input though. I will keep in mind if I see one cheap or go junk yard diving.
        I'm about to go to a junkyard in a few minutes...want me to see if they have any '91 240s you could harvest a cam from?

Originally posted by ShadowSE View Post
        No, I don't think YOU do know anything about that.

You mean it isn't supposed to look like this?

again
        That valve is a beautiful piece of history.
        Last edited by Snorb93GT; October 29, 2008, 09:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        ~SumR
        I don't own a car anymore and it's weird.

Comment

No. Its really not. Its just as bent as that history.

Comment

I'm about to go to a junkyard in a few minutes...want me to see if they have any '91 240s you could harvest a cam from?

you can see if they have any 240's out there I am looking for all kinds of stuff.

Comment

you can see if they have any 240's out there I am looking for all kinds of stuff.
              I already went and didn't ask, but it's North Columbia Auto Salvage off Fairfield Rd, pretty big place, they probably have something. Give 'em a call at 803.691.4455.

Oh yeah, I saw your car today on Marion...silver? At least it's rwd.

No. Its really not. Its just as bent as that history.
              Last edited by Snorb93GT; October 29, 2008, 12:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
              ~SumR

Comment

after all the work was done they both were exercises in futility that ended with both getting shipped off to get played with by new owners.

lemme know if you come down on CL's price

Comment

I already went and didn't ask, but it's North Columbia Auto Salvage off Fairfield Rd, pretty big place, they probably have something. Give 'em a call at 803.691.4455.

Oh yeah, I saw your car today on Marion...silver? At least it's rwd.

I know its not the best looking thing right now but its a start and I have plans for it. I am thinking a corvette blue.

Comment

I know its not the best looking thing right now but its a start and I have plans for it. I am thinking a corvette blue.
                    don't get her started on that electron blue

Comment

• Originally posted by ShadowSE View Post

after all the work was done they both were exercises in futility that ended with both getting shipped off to get played with by new owners.
                      you didn't want to keep the 240 anyway! you told me to get rid of it >:o

lemme know if you come down on CL's price
                      Make an offer.

don't get her started on that electron blue

Electron Blue Pearl / Arctic Blue Pearl / Aegean Blue Pearl <----all
                      Last edited by Snorb93GT; October 29, 2008, 12:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                      ~SumR

Comment

Make an offer.
                        $6,000, this bag of sourpatch kids i have here waiting to be eaten, the cat of your choice, and I woln't come steal it.

Comment

$6,000, this bag of sourpatch kids i have here waiting to be eaten, the cat of your choice, and I woln't come steal it.
                          You drive a hard bargain, sir.

Come up a few grand, no cat, the sourpatch kids, and the lack of theft, and I'll reconsider.

This just in: Daylin wants Dale to hold a meet but is also too afraid to ask.
                          Last edited by Snorb93GT; October 29, 2008, 01:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                          ~SumR

Comment

You drive a hard bargain, sir.

Come up a few grand, no cat, the sourpatch kids, and the lack of theft, and I'll reconsider.

This just in: Daylin wants Dale to hold a meet but is also too afraid to ask.
                            8,000, 2 bags of sourpatch kids, still have to have a cat, and i still woln't steal it.

also i will tell dayin he is a wimp and should ask dale for a date. i mean a meet. whatever.

Comment

8,000, 2 bags of sourpatch kids, still have to have a cat, and i still woln't steal it.

also i will tell dayin he is a wimp and should ask dale for a date. i mean a meet. whatever.
                              Still too low, still don't want a cat.

Daylin + Dale =
                              ~SumR

Comment

• 8500, 1 bag of sourpatch kids, an original 2003.5 mazdaspeed protege brochure, and you don't have to have cats >:o

Comment

Working...
                                X