Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hi all i havent talked to you guys in a good min...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi all i havent talked to you guys in a good min...

hey guys i just wanted to stop in and say hi... i havent talked to most of you sence are last meet at jaxson drag srtrip... I moved to FL about a year augo... and 3 probes sence you last saw me... i lost my red 92 GT in a reck.. (not my fault) stupid ass old guy pulled out in front of me... sence then iv had a 93 GT 91 GT atx and my current 89 GT with T3 turbo and lot's of other work done to it but now i have to sell it witch i dont want to do.... I LOVE MY PROBE !!!! =/ but hey i just wanted to say hi and see whats going on with you guys keep up the SC probes only true myrtle maddness owners... =) ...
    Last edited by JoKER93pgt; December 2, 2009, 02:52 PM.
    93 PGT daily driver..some mods..95 PGT daily driver..some mods sofar coughff turbo TO BE BOLTED ON. coughff...89PGT wants to be a daily driver,, will be as soon as I get her finished.=P T4 turbo now at 18psi, custom deltawaste gate mark 2, ported and polished intake and exhoust mani,,, 3 in exhoust front to back, MSD ign, 8MM wires, short throw shifter, MBC, probanater chip, air flow fuel converter from arc..

JAckson drag strip? Not sure if that was the drag strip one I went to or not, I think we had 2 meets at the strip. In any case pretty much everyone has sold their probes now except for 2 of us. I think I remember your car from then but it's been a long while. Not much is going on with me except for looking for a new ride, hopefully within the next month have something settled.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

04 Subaru Impreza WRX WRB sold to smurphsprobe

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

ya at the time i races kreem in his 2ed gen gt i had my red 92 GT with stock rims i got a pic on my cardomain..

http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_i...0009_large.jpg

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...3b88960d57.jpg

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...aba2cd1032.jpg

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...7b9e92db00.jpg
      Last edited by JoKER93pgt; December 2, 2009, 04:31 PM.
      93 PGT daily driver..some mods..95 PGT daily driver..some mods sofar coughff turbo TO BE BOLTED ON. coughff...89PGT wants to be a daily driver,, will be as soon as I get her finished.=P T4 turbo now at 18psi, custom deltawaste gate mark 2, ported and polished intake and exhoust mani,,, 3 in exhoust front to back, MSD ign, 8MM wires, short throw shifter, MBC, probanater chip, air flow fuel converter from arc..

Comment

Ah yes I was definately at that meet, parked next to Dorothy in that last picture on the other side. I think Josh Joy also went to that meet.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

04 Subaru Impreza WRX WRB sold to smurphsprobe

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

lol yep we even went to clarks hill

Comment

I spy an Aussie in the last pic
            Dale's twenny18 Lineup:
            93 PGT - On the 20 year restoration plan

Comment

lololol

oh by the way im selling my 89GT if any of you are insterested goto the FLorida oweners index and check out my post...
              Last edited by JoKER93pgt; December 5, 2009, 08:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
              X