What to do...what to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do...what to do

hey guys, adam here. I just put the Stealth in the paper today, should run tommorow for about a week. gonna try and sell it for a little more than what i paid for it. its a nice car and all...but hey, if i can make 1000 from it why not? put it towards the prober to get her up and running again. newho if anybody around here is interested in it let me know...PeAcE!!!

Once you get Probed it's never the same with any other car.... ....
    Well anyone who is interested in this car, it's in great shape and looks menacing as hell . I'm sure what Adam asks for it will be a hell of a deal as he got this car for a steal.

Later,
    Terry
    Last edited by SPLXTREM; July 6, 2005, 11:38 PM.
    SoDak Probes President, Founding member of Team Legion Of Boom
    My '94 PSE & '95 PGT

Comment

Well the stealth is sold, get the money monday. YES!!! this means the probe will be back up and running, going to get the tranny probably monday after i get the money. Then just got to start working on it, hopefully steve will let me borrow his old stock clutch, im going to try and get something a little better than oem, just for a little more security and what not. So i hope the probe will be back up and running the end of the week. YES THE PROBES WILL BE BACK IN RAPID CITY!!!!!! this is adam out. PeAcE!!!

Comment

WooHoo. finally got the probe running tonight around 12 or so. Has an idle problem, think its just bad gas on account of it was sitting for approx. 5 months. anywho. Guess whos back. Back again. Adam's back. With his probe. YEEHAWW!!!

Comment

Working...
        X