Looking For A Probe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For A Probe

Well im looking to buy another Probe for a Daily Driver. I sold my 95 PGT-ZE a while back and bought a 02 Trans Am WS6 but now i am looking to buy another cheaper PGT for a daily driver. Im looking for a 2nd Gen GT MTX, and looking to spend like 1,000-1500. If anyone has anything or know of anything let me know thanx. id like to get back into the Probes. Thanx Ben
    95 White PGT- |ZE|Fidanza|Clutchmasters StageIIR| RR-Racing Poly Inserts|Powerslot Slotted Rotors & Hawk HPS Pads|PRD Plug Wires|HD CAI|For Sale-3500 [SoDak Probes]Sold -WyoTech-
    04 Yamaha YFZ 450- |HMF Slip On|K&N Power Kit|
    02 Pewter Pontiac Trans Am WS.6-stock for now-

Hey Ben, mine is for sale, but it a 1st gen turbo. $1500 without the subs, amp and underglow. $1750 for everything. Has all the fun stuff (boost controller, boost gauge, A/F gauge, Magnaflow sport pipe, no cat). You pay for gas and I will bring it to ya. Let me know.

Later

Chris
    NDPOC President
    2010 Dodge Journey (Da wifes), 2006 Cadillac STS-4 (the daily driver), 2008 Yamaha Raider (1.8 liters of fun), 2002 Chevy 2500 4x4 (the pull the other cars car), 1976 Corvette Stingray L-48

Comment

Hey Chris do you have any pictures of the car?

Thanx Ben
      95 White PGT- |ZE|Fidanza|Clutchmasters StageIIR| RR-Racing Poly Inserts|Powerslot Slotted Rotors & Hawk HPS Pads|PRD Plug Wires|HD CAI|For Sale-3500 [SoDak Probes]Sold -WyoTech-

Comment

I can get you some, I'll e-mail them to ya. Need an e-mail addy.
        NDPOC President
        2010 Dodge Journey (Da wifes), 2006 Cadillac STS-4 (the daily driver), 2008 Yamaha Raider (1.8 liters of fun), 2002 Chevy 2500 4x4 (the pull the other cars car), 1976 Corvette Stingray L-48

Comment

kais_69@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
          X