So we went to Rapid...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So we went to Rapid...

I had a great time, its just beautiful out there. Anyway does anyone know who has the white Probe with the cracked center reflector?
    1997 Ford Probe GTS "Optimus Probe" - SOLD - 2005 Impreza RS Wagon "Silverstreak" - 2006 Pontiac Solstice "Jazz" - 2017 Camaro turbo "BEEFOUR" - Cadillac 500 powered 1995 K1500 "Steve"

Originally posted by MIHELA View Post
    I had a great time, its just beautiful out there. Anyway does anyone know who has the white Probe with the cracked center reflector?
    Should have let me know sooner. We could have met up for some spirited driving through the hills.

Was the center reflector trim color matched to the car with tail light trim left black? That one has been around for years, but I've never been able to talk to the guy.
    SoDak Probes President, Founding member of Team Legion Of Boom
    My '94 PSE & '95 PGT

Comment

Nah, we had the Malibu with us. It would have been less spirited and more terrifying. We had a lot of fun though. We are thinking of moving out there in a few years.
      1997 Ford Probe GTS "Optimus Probe" - SOLD - 2005 Impreza RS Wagon "Silverstreak" - 2006 Pontiac Solstice "Jazz" - 2017 Camaro turbo "BEEFOUR" - Cadillac 500 powered 1995 K1500 "Steve"

Comment

I may be coming out to SUFU for the Auto-X on the 7th and 8th. I'll let you know. Would be good to meet you.
        My '94 PSE & '95 PGT

Comment

Where's it at, is it at the Lyon Fairgrounds? I work at the Chevy store down the road from there.

Comment

Crap, I totally forgot to let you know when I would be down there lol. We ended up going 2 weeks back. There is another one this month that we might shoot down there for. I'll let you know so we can meet up. And yes they have it at the fair grounds.
            My '94 PSE & '95 PGT

Comment

Working...
            X