need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help

i have no back lights and no dash lights, i think i have a short where i had my accident at, and i cant find it, i was wondering, if someone can give me a hand finding it on my car, if someone can help it would be nice thanks chris

try the 15 amp tail fuse in the fusebox under the hood. check the rest of the fuses while you're at it.

if it's not that fuse, you're probably going to need a new multifunction switch.

Comment

i did it kepts blowing them,

Comment

Check you audio system connections. Just in case you did anything.
        Check any lighting or areas where loose wires were laying around that you may have messed with.
        You may have something metal pressed against a wire somewhere.

You left my house with lights working, So back track and find out what have you been doing since that date and check that!
        Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

i had the car the front up and i looked everywhere, i check everything and still cant find nothing, this car is pissing me off,

Comment

a wire is probably making contact with metal. That happened in my car a few times when i did things...like George said check the connections and such you'll prolly stumble upon it.

Comment

check the reverse light sensor that is screwed into teh tranny. If those wires strip and touch it will blow that fuse. I had this same problem.
              I believe in moderation and that includes moderation.
              92 Lexus SC300 - 780whp/700tq 36+ psi

Comment

In case anyone didn't know, he has a first gen.

If you keep blowing fuses you probably have a dead short somewhere.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
                HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
                Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
                As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

I know this and Andy is correct...
                  I believe in moderation and that includes moderation.
                  92 Lexus SC300 - 780whp/700tq 36+ psi

Comment

the pos probe is fixed,

Comment

Working...
                    X