SFLPOC | SFLMOC - Band Of Brothers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SFLPOC | SFLMOC - Band Of Brothers!

Its great to see new probes joining our crew as well as new members.
    Our numbers are growing and I can respect that!

As you all know I may be a hard ass but I got your back in anything.
    Wether its you needing a hand, or throwing down by your side.
    Fortunately for us our crew is too damn cool for that and we show restraint and empathy toward others.
    Maybe its the great weather here in florida or the fine chicks.

One thing for sure is that we are like one huge family, a band of brothers...
    With a few sisters thrown in. I am really proud of you all. Proud to be chilling and representing such a fine group of individuals. Our group has everything from mechanical, electrical, custom and tuning gurus. The best part is we not only compliment each other, but we work side by side to make our dreams and goals happen.

I may be the oldest guy here, and sometime rather short compared to the towering west palm guys. But you can always say I will be the big brother you guys never had nor wanted. I am fortunate for that opportunity. You all have been the very best, and I could never ask for a nicer group of individuals. Its you people that fuel the fire in this club and keep it going strong.

With that being said & done we need to get some shit happening this summer.
    We need to take some road trips together. Hit places together and just have the Best Freaken Summer this club has ever had.

Because the friendship and bond we have should never dwindle.....

Okay im getting all mushy here, you rat bastards! :lol
    So i'm gonna make an announcement!

I have ordered the SFLPOC and the SFLMOC stickers yesterday.
    They will be in by next week cause the vinyl guy is busy.
    I have the ordered the following sets.

SFLPOC Stickers:

(5) Sets of Silver
    (5) Sets of White
    (5) Sets of Red

SFLMOC Stickers:

(5) Sets of White
    (5) Sets of Silver

If you need any colors let me know.
    Im also going to design a back window logo for my car!

With that being said, your input is wanted! - Have a great day!
    Oh and Andy, glad to you got your Mx3!
    Last edited by CrimSon_ReD; May 6, 2005, 06:19 AM.
    Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

You're full of shi7! You sound like my sista. Ha, ha, ha
    U know I'm just messin' with ya'. Make sure you keep a silver for me.
    BTW, I have the $20 for the business cards. And keep showing that love for da club. (we're all familia) here.
    Suerte!
    my email is NOT working and needs to be fixed ASAP

Comment

i was thinking design a sticker my car also, but i was not sure, i dont want to sticker up my car, i will have 3 by next week, but might be to much, i like the silver stickers, for my side windows,

Comment

i'll take a set of silver SFLPOC stickers... heh I'm all about the silver, gotta match my metallic silver paint job
        89' Ford Probe GL/GT F2T rebuild and swap, thermal spacers, custom turbo headers, Garrett T25, custom 2.5'' downpipe, pacesetter exhaust, shadbolt cam, SPEC Stage II clutch kit, PRD short shifter, Tokico blues, Suspension Techniques lower springs, cross-drilled slotted rotors, chipped ecu, TurboXS boost controller, 1g dsm bov, super slim fans, port and polish, full head rebuild, MSD blaster 2 coil, Probesport ignition wires, blue carbon fiber dash kit.

Comment

Maybe I should put a sticker on the giant FMIC in the mail to me
          I believe in moderation and that includes moderation.
          92 Lexus SC300 - 780whp/700tq 36+ psi

Comment

Maybe I'll get one that says bought an MX3 on Thursday, ZE'd by Tuesday

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
            HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
            Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
            As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

Working...
            X