Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alan's Megasquirt Issue can now be addressed here:
    http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701167118
    Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

I'd go but my MX-6 won't be ready for a few more months, so I'd be in my '05 Altima 2.5S (MTX). I would hate to put you all to shame J/P
      '96 MX-6 LS V6 M/T KL-ZE / '93 MX-6 LS V6 A/T [R.I.P.]
      '93 MX-6 LS V6 M/T KL-ZE [R.I.P.] / '94 Mazda 626 LS V6 M/T [R.I.P.]
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/snailman153624

MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS NOT WORKING!

Comment

Originally posted by snailman153624
        I'd go but my MX-6 won't be ready for a few more months, so I'd be in my '05 Altima 2.5S (MTX). I would hate to put you all to shame J/P
        Come out anyways. There will be a lot of people in non mazdas/probes.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
        HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
        Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
        As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

Hopwfully you'll have Goldmember on the road for the meet... . Otherwise you can catch a ride with me. Lol, the rotors didn't come in yet , axles are getting really notchy now, 3 CV Boots broken...., worst part is I have all the stuff for replacement other then the rotors. Anyone else had issues with ProbeAddiction? I ordered on the 8th for crying out loud.
          TheSpace

Comment

Originally posted by MDPL8705
            Hopwfully you'll have Goldmember on the road for the meet... . Otherwise you can catch a ride with me. Lol, the rotors didn't come in yet , axles are getting really notchy now, 3 CV Boots broken...., worst part is I have all the stuff for replacement other then the rotors. Anyone else had issues with ProbeAddiction? I ordered on the 8th for crying out loud.

Ill call kenny hynes at probe addiction, he is a good friend of mine!

Comment

Originally posted by MDPL8705
              Lol, the rotors didn't come in yet , axles are getting really notchy now, 3 CV Boots broken...., worst part is I have all the stuff for replacement other then the rotors. Anyone else had issues with ProbeAddiction? I ordered on the 8th for crying out loud.
              Why don't you just change your axles now? You don't even have to touch your rotors to change your axles.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.

Comment

Originally posted by hppwdn
                Why don't you just change your axles now? You don't even have to touch your rotors to change your axles.
                Allright, I think I'll do that today. Kenny answered my e-mail and shipped the rears and passenger front today so I'll do my rears when I get them, and he'll send the Driver Front with a free gift ASAP, wondering what the gift will be. Rears are the most important ones since the right caliper got me stranded without brakes again this time not showing the Brake light in advance.... Wheel well, wheel, and front and back of the underside is covered with brake fluid. That biatch is blown big time hehe.
                TheSpace

Comment

MDPL8705: I been talking with Kenny all Morning...
                  He said he only has 3 0f the 4 rotors in stock, he is still waiting for the other one that is backed order from the manufacturer. He will send you out the 3 he has today so atleast ytou can get started! Then he will send you the other when it gets here!

I asked him to ship them out today so atleast you can start you work before the meet. Rather have it 95% complete missing on rotor than having everything not done.
                  Last edited by CrimSon_ReD; August 2, 2005, 08:17 AM.

Comment

I started a new thread for the "Schedule of Events" for this weekend since this one got so big.

http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?p=1922374572

Comment

Well the track meet came out pretty good, had some fun, saw some crashes, raced, and best of all 14.7 all motor baby!!!
                      270whp - 251tq

$mycar = driving(FALSE, TRUE);
                      function driving($filter, $turbo) { if(!$filter && $turbo) { return TRUE; } else { return FALSE; } }

Comment

Working...
                      X