• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaodome
    What is in 2 months?
    another car
    SFLPoc & Moc

2001 Camaro SS - 12.8@110mph (Intake & Exhaust Only)
    2007 Cadillac CTS - 15.4@91mph (Bone stock)
    1995 Probe GT SOLD

The effort you put in will eventually reflect in what you get back...almost always.

Comment

yeah....sure...we all know u still will be driving el Probo.
      I believe in moderation and that includes moderation.
      92 Lexus SC300 - 780whp/700tq 36+ psi

Comment

So what car is your mom getting again?
        270whp - 251tq

$mycar = driving(FALSE, TRUE);
        function driving($filter, $turbo) { if(!$filter && $turbo) { return TRUE; } else { return FALSE; } }

Comment

lol.... just wait

You guys should know better then to doubt me..
          SFLPoc & Moc

2001 Camaro SS - 12.8@110mph (Intake & Exhaust Only)
          2007 Cadillac CTS - 15.4@91mph (Bone stock)
          1995 Probe GT SOLD

The effort you put in will eventually reflect in what you get back...almost always.

Comment

oh doubt we will mr turbo probe! So is the S4 still the plan?
            I believe in moderation and that includes moderation.
            92 Lexus SC300 - 780whp/700tq 36+ psi

Comment

Hey alex will get his car eventually with his mommy's co signature....
              And he will pay for it until he loses his job. But then again that will never happens says alex since he is a parking supervisor now.

Anyways alex still hasnt grasped the thought that in this world everyone is expendable in a job unless they own the company. I wish him well because if he loses his job and mommy reclaims her ride.....I will be the first to laugh my ass off!
              Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

You guys are brutal
                PhotoPOC(tm)
                MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
                93' PGT not stock
                91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

Same old shi7.
                  my email is NOT working and needs to be fixed ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by crazypaisa
                    Same old shi7.

Well its not like you have been participating much in the club neither....
                    You asked for someone to throw a BBQ and when we did you never showed up nor followed up on the business cards.

Comment

Originally posted by CrimSon_ReD
                      Well its not like you have been participating much in the club neither....
                      You asked for someone to throw a BBQ and when we did you never showed up nor followed up on the business cards.
                      You know I don't mean to be a total asshat but I was really looking forward to meeting you at the Port meet....
                      PhotoPOC(tm)
                      MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
                      93' PGT not stock
                      91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

Yeah unfortunately shit went to crap when all of our cars crapped out....
                        Mine was in a million pieces, Shaodome's was in pieces with an engine swap. Exit's trannie was acting up and JC's car had some crazy issues. Not to mention Funzie's tires were bald as shit.... Crazy P didnt even contact any of us to attend, and victor's car needed a waterpump and engine swap. I tell you after all this our crew are gonna have the most ZE swapped vehicles.

I was ready to leave like 11 a.m. because I had to register for school that morning, and teddy came to my house with his girl, I called funzie to go... and everyone was whining that it would take X amount of hours to get up there and we wouldnt be there until like 1-2 p.m. Then we would be leaving like 4-5 p.m. and it wouldnt be worth the long drive if we had to come back early. Where as the west palm guys went because theyw ere crashing the night. So it didnt matter what time they got there....I really think most of the guys were bummed out because of the lack of vehicles on our side that couldnt attend. We really wanted to show up in a nice size caravan,

I really wish I had gone, looks like you guys had alot of fun.

But like I said shit happened that week which was so un-avoidable.
                        We usually show up in numbers but this time I cant believe how many cars were down due to repairs. We will make the august meet.

On Behalf of the SFLPOC crew who didnt attend, My apologies to all involved for any inconvienance which may have occured. I will be sure to make a healthy donation for the next meet.
                        Last edited by CrimSon_ReD; May 30, 2005, 06:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CrimSon_ReD
                          I will be sure to make a healthy donation for the next meet.
                          For those interested in donating the paypal is sweetrecords@hotmail.com

I've only received contributions from Shaodome and Mimmp so far. The more donations we round up the bigger we can make this meet. Also, the more donations we get the better the prizes we can have to give away.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
                          HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
                          Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
                          As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

Working...
                          X