Swap Meet - August 13th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swap Meet - August 13th

Since we will be having an unofficial swap meet near our cars, I figured this would be a good thread to post what you may have of interest.

Here is what I have and will be briniging if my car makes it there!
    if anyone needs for me to bring these down, then let me know and I will.

1: FX Lip
    2: Sensei Sides
    3: (3) Sets of 6 x 8 speakers
    4: (3) Black door sills
    5: Black front kick panels
    6: Stock gold Sideskirts - missing one cap
    7: Silver Swirlies with tires - If I change my existing ones.
    8: Black Trimmed Tailights w / center - small crack on center - will be fixed!
    9: 4cyl Real Denso Iridian Spark Pluigs - Not NGK

.................... more stuff to follow once i go through the garage bins

I need a cd player for my car!
    Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Sideskirts? and... is that the rocker panel or the thing that goes on the doors. I need the right rocker panel.
    TheSpace

Comment

if anyone has good gt rear tail set, i need it to fit my 89 probe gl.
      thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MDPL8705
        Sideskirts? and... is that the rocker panel or the thing that goes on the doors. I need the right rocker panel.
        I have both sides that go from behind the doors all the way to the front, and one that sits on the fender. But I am missing (1) fender piece.

Comment

I'll have a set of ZE Cams.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
          HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
          Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
          As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

Cams are sold and shipped. Probably have a mint set of chrome swirlies for $250 though.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.

Comment

Yeah I just sold my lambo hinges this morning, and I am sellingmy headlight conversions and going with the new euro style!

Comment

I need a right side stock fog light bracket. My right one was broken when I got the car.

I have new batteries for your remote keyless keyfobs. $3 a pair installed. You will also get a nice little LED flashlight for your keyring (it's smaller than the keyfob). (the batteries had to come from somewhere ya know)
                '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
                '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
                '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

I have a set of beautiful 93 black door panels. I would really like to get rid of them, i'll bring them regarless but let me know if anyone wants them. Also a set of GT 5 star rims, w/ 2 good tires and 2 not so good (2 toyo proxy's w/ 60% tread and 2 yokahama w/ 30% tread) Rims are in good shape. Also have some red stock GT seats, doubt anyone want's those.
                  Last edited by PGT1993; August 8, 2005, 05:01 PM.

Comment

I got dibs on # 1 and # 2 of Georges items. i should be down south for the meet pending that nothign happens to keep me from going.
                    MMX Boxing Machine Champion 568
                    I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow
                    3 bulleyes in a row to Beat Sean 36-0 In cricket

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Richie
                      I got dibs on # 1 and # 2 of Georges items. i should be down south for the meet pending that nothign happens to keep me from going.
                      You got a drink on me if you make it down here. I missed you when I couldn't go to Myrtle. Would be nice to finally meet up.

Comment

I need a grey driver side sunvisor - without the mirror and light.
                        FWIW, YMMV, EIEIO
                        MM7 and MM8 - Showroom Class: Best in Show
                        '73 Jeep Commando 4X4X4.2 - The last Commando built? Nobody's told my I'm wrong.

C.S.

Comment

Originally posted by hppwdn
                          Probably have a mint set of chrome swirlies for $250 though.
                          I may want them. I'll talk to you about it there.
                          FWIW, YMMV, EIEIO
                          MM7 and MM8 - Showroom Class: Best in Show
                          '73 Jeep Commando 4X4X4.2 - The last Commando built? Nobody's told my I'm wrong.

C.S.

Comment

Originally posted by mimmp
                            I may want them. I'll talk to you about it there.
                            I wish you had said that a week ago. They are already sold. I have to get the tires off and ship them out this week.

Comment

1) stock PGT flywheel
                              2) MX3 flywheel (already resurfaced)
                              3) 97 GT springs

I might have other things, but at the moment I can't think of any. I'm not bringing any of these things unless someone is interested.

Comment

Working...
                              X