Crap, its happening again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crap, its happening again...

I'm starting to really want to start playing with cars again...

Yesterday I ordered the HID 3000K (yellow) fog light kit for my car, which I'll be installing hopefully soon...

I will need some help from some of you (translation: Andy, call me! ) with garage space and possibly a few tools (my stuff still in CA)...

Anyway, kind of stoked to get this kit installed as its one of those simple mods that I've wanted to do for a long time. Busting one of my fog light bulbs was a good excuse to order the HID kit...

(A $10 bulb going out justifies a $275 HID kit right??)

2014 BMW 328d Luxury Line- Mineral White/Saddle Brown Leather, Premium Package, Driver Assistance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, car seats inside

2012 BMW X3 35i M Sport- Traded

2003 BMW 330i ZHP- Alpine White/Natural Brown Montana Leather, Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, Certified Dinan Stage III, car seats inside

2004 BMW 330i ZHP- Totaled

lol, you should get another probe and mod that! by the way im Naz.

Comment

Haha, nah man, no more Probes for me. At least I don't think so... I might still want to get one... Eh, who knows... I really just want something to bang around the streets with... Thought about a PGT, maybe an E30 BMW, or even a 350Z... Something I can just put a few bolt ons and a bottle on and get crazy with... I don't want a Probe though because I want RWD...

As for the Altima, I just ordered another little mod... They designed a little block off plate for the intake butterfly (similar to VRIS in the KL)... It apparently gives awesome top end gains...

So now I'll have 2 goodies to put on my car..
      2014 BMW 328d Luxury Line- Mineral White/Saddle Brown Leather, Premium Package, Driver Assistance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, car seats inside

2003 BMW 330i ZHP- Alpine White/Natural Brown Montana Leather, Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, Certified Dinan Stage III, car seats inside

Comment

yours is a 3.5? i was reading something about that on a import magazine, where it gives u a decent gain! good luck take videos

Comment

Yeah, its a 3.5... All the guys on the Nissan forum say that it does give for considerable gains, at least in the top end. They mention just a small low end loss, but that's actually ok. The car has a ton of torque anyway, so slamming on it right off the line doesn't work, it will waste the tires if the TCS is off, and if not, the TCS responds slooooww... So, this might help all that a bit.

Comment

Whenever you wanna come by and borrow the garage for a few hours let me know. I'll be out of town this weekend, then back for a couple. As long as the MX3 is assembled enough to roll out of the garage it's fine with me.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
            HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
            Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
            As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

Thanks Andy, that's awesome.. My girl mentioned this morning that I could use her parents' garage too, up in Jupiter. So, who knows.. I have to wait for the parts to come in, but I will need to do it soon. If you want, I'll buy pizza in trade for labor help... Haha...

Comment

Working...
              X