Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dmark101
    like i said. no flaking. period.

If it rains I'm not going. If is does'nt rain I'll go. period. Unless a new heater box just hapens to fall from the sky in the next day or 2
    Last edited by Robot#666; February 11, 2005, 07:29 PM.

Comment

End Links

Originally posted by Robot#666
      If it rains I'm not going. If is does'nt rain I'll go. period. Unless a new heater box just hapens to fall from the sky in the next day or 2

Lets go to the meet so I get my End Links or Drop them in the mail Monday with tracking number please.!!!

Thanks,
      ryan
      1989 GT, heavily modded....

Comment

stop expressing negativity towards this meet, just cause i said i got good tires does'nt mean you have a reason not to go cause yours are bald. stop giving excuses to why you will not go because it only gives others an equally lame excuse not to go either.

-yes this is Chavez talking.
        Last edited by mac1; February 11, 2005, 08:29 PM.
        1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
        1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
        2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
        2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
        1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

Last edited by mac1; February 11, 2005, 08:34 PM.

Comment

one more thing, for those people who i have stuff to give to. i will take with me on this meet, and dont try to show up this weekend at my house cause i wont be available. oh and stop calling me on my cell phone, i just went over 80 min and i'm not gonna answer it unless i know it's an important call.

Comment

Chavez, I was not giving lame excuses. I may or may not go to this meet like I said earlier. I got news wednesday that my Grandpa died, and I was very close with him. So I may or may not come. I still dont feel good, if I feel better sunday, I'll come...
              The tire comment wasnt ment as an excuse, just stating facts, and my tires will defenetly not be the reason for me not to come....

I also highly doubt that its going to be raining sunday...
              Last edited by deyan; February 11, 2005, 08:55 PM.
              96 MX6 LS PTE preped
              96 Probe GT (Sold)
              93 KLZE Base Probe (Sold)

Comment

well that's better. Deyan i did'nt mean to come down on you to hard, i just was stating how i felt weather you said that or anyone else did. besides your a good positive member and if you got a family emergency to tend to then by all means do what you have to. i thought i sensed a bit of sadness in your original post, it's just not like you.

Comment

um no one answered my question, what time do you guys plan on being at the yardhouse...or should i just give mike a call when i get off of work. =/ Have to work cuz my boss went on maternity leave and i have to fill in =(
                  -Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Eulogyskatr
                    um no one answered my question, what time do you guys plan on being at the yardhouse...or should i just give mike a call when i get off of work. =/ Have to work cuz my boss went on maternity leave and i have to fill in =(
                    not sure ray. depends on the drive and anything else that comes up.

how 'bout just call mcchavez, me, stacey, or todd?
                    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

• i'll be there early, say 9am.

Comment

• Originally posted by mac1
                        well that's better. Deyan i did'nt mean to come down on you to hard, i just was stating how i felt weather you said that or anyone else did. besides your a good positive member and if you got a family emergency to tend to then by all means do what you have to. i thought i sensed a bit of sadness in your original post, it's just not like you.
                        its cool Mike, no worries. I'll try my best to come.

One thing, can someone put all the info in one post? Like time, location, etc.. Right now there is bits and pieces of info all over this thread. It'll help out some of the noobs
                        Last edited by deyan; February 11, 2005, 10:04 PM.
                        96 MX6 LS PTE preped
                        96 Probe GT (Sold)

Comment

• if you can make it just show up at my house at 8:30. or get the 55s and get off on Katella and go right. there's a Wendy's on your left at the next light.
                          just pull in where you see PetSmart and drive around the side to Wendys.
                          Last edited by mac1; February 11, 2005, 10:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mac1
                            if you can make it just show up at my house at 8:30.
                            cool.
                            96 MX6 LS PTE preped
                            96 Probe GT (Sold)

Comment

• I'm in beeches. See you tomorrow.
                              Sheera - 1993 Probe GT Black (MTX) KLZE - Sold *sigh*
                              Former ( ) BABlackPGTPOC member. Represent.
                              Nicole - 2005 Black SRT-4 - Mods and pictures

Comment

• oh man !!!

i will not make it cause i had surgery on my shoulder on the second and still cant drive decently or safe enought with one hand for such a drive like this

this route i have used a lot to tune my car's suspension, so i hate missing this meet.

have fun guys and be safe, watch out for a cop that is often stoped on the side on the road in like the second or third turn after the overhead railroad bridge.
                                Last edited by Probe_Racer; February 12, 2005, 02:19 PM.
                                1991 3.0 LX fully built, aftermarket everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X