Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official SCPOC Meet: August 18, 2007 - Twist O Rama!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well damn, the average age for the attendees of this meet just doubled.

NCPOC > BAPOC > SCPOC > FlaPOC > MIPOC

Comment

yeah this sounds like its gunna be a lot of fun now ^_^

dan
      My Probe: 1990 gl
      DD probe AKA "junky" :1994 GT KLDE Mods: CAI,
      Mods from the Junkyard :2.5'' catback, sTs and poly bushings, front strut bar, 17 lbs flywheel, MX6 5 speed, shredded timing belt

Comment

Originally posted by 94PGTKLDE
        yeah this sounds like its gunna be a lot of fun now ^_^

dan
        now? it always was fun.

and i don't want to hear any excuses from you SD people for not showing. this is in your freaking backyard!
        ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

yeah hopefully i got my springs on by then, i will have to get my buddy to go on this
          Current: Green Envy Fiesta ST e85 Tuned
          Project: Olive Green SAAB 9-3 HOT 19T Biopower
          Sold: BCM MS6, MSP,
          Sold:3L Full Oval Port Swapped 99 Cougar
          Hookers and Blow, LET'S GO.

Comment

I will probably come to this.....on the bike though

Comment

Originally posted by Hans[93GT]
              I will probably come to this.....on the bike though
              bring the probe. it is a probe meet after all.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Confirmed with work that I have Monday after the meet off so Rick and I will stay through Sunday.
                Happiness has finally found me

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie_96PGT
                  Confirmed with work that I have Monday after the meet off so Rick and I will stay through Sunday.
                  awesome.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101
                    bring the probe. it is a probe meet after all.
                    That it is, but mine isn't safe for twisty road duty as it has many things that need replacing.

Comment

Damon, what is the name of the hotel that we always stayed at? If memory serves me it was a motel 6...just not sure if its the one on E Street?

Rick and I should arrive sometime around 6pm on Friday, grab some dinner and get a good nights sleep.
                      Happiness has finally found me

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie_96PGT
                        Damon, what is the name of the hotel that we always stayed at? If memory serves me it was a motel 6...just not sure if its the one on E Street?

Rick and I should arrive sometime around 6pm on Friday, grab some dinner and get a good nights sleep.
                        jackie, it was the motel 6 in chula vista.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

now? it always was fun.

and i don't want to hear any excuses from you SD people for not showing. this is in your freaking backyard!
                          no exuses here.. never exuses just more important things... liek i said more then likely the drive... if not then definatley gunna park next to a bunch of probes at the resturant ^_^...
                          Mods from the Junkyard :2.5'' catback, sTs and poly bushings, front strut bar, 17 lbs flywheel, MX6 5 speed, shredded timing belt

Comment

sorry, but all i hear from SD are excuses. say whatever the hell you want about me making that statement, but until i see otherwise or you prove to me different, that's how i'm going to look at it.

i highly encourage you to make the drive. don't want people just showing up to the restaurant because it's convenient for them.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

sorry, but all i hear from SD are excuses. say whatever the hell you want about me making that statement, but until i see otherwise or you prove to me different, that's how i'm going to look at it.

i highly encourage you to make the drive. don't want people just showing up to the restaurant because it's convenient for them.
                              the resturant is no where near convinient, its way out of the way for me,.. but i hope to make the drive... the only thing that would stop me is money,... i dont make enough of it and as it is im ducking out of a mandatory work function just to go... they will get over it....

so lets pray the starter on my car doesnt die or nothing else goes wrong and i should be able to make the drive,... putting off a ticket i really should pay for just to do this thing...
                              so wha tim getting out of your message is if i cant make it for the drive dont show up... kinda K-lame ( thats lame ... with a K so you know its seriuos )

neways long story short.. ill do my best to make the drive if not you wont be seeing me i guess K-lame Again

Dan
                              Poor White trash ^_^ and loving it

Comment

Originally posted by 94PGTKLDE
                                putting off a ticket i really should pay for just to do this thing...

Uuhhmm.. Paying that ticket is WWAAYY more important than going to TOR...
                                1990 Ford Probe Gt MTX.@ 16 Psi -SOLD!
                                New Whip: 1995 PGt MTX..
                                Mods: Eibach springs_Catback Exhaust_Civic Sts_CAi ..13lbs. Fd's..

DET.cRew

Comment

Working...
                                X