Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VENGER View Post
    What time does the parking job start?
    we would have to be there no later than 6:00am. parking opens at 7:00am. lunch is provided.
    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Hey Damon, are you gonna be your same old self again. I gotta tell you, a lot of the volenteers remember you quite well.
      1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
      1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
      2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
      2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
      1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101 View Post
        we would have to be there no later than 6:00am. parking opens at 7:00am. lunch is provided.
        Daang! That's early! But what the heck I'm in. I don't know if I want to enter my Probe in the show.

Comment

Originally posted by mac1 View Post
          Hey Damon, are you gonna be your same old self again. I gotta tell you, a lot of the volenteers remember you quite well.
          huh? not sure what you mean by that.

Originally posted by VENGER View Post
          Daang! That's early! But what the heck I'm in. I don't know if I want to enter my Probe in the show.
          parking volunteers typically have their cars entered, unless they ride in with someone who does have a show entry.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

That's cause they talk behind your back, and i cant argue with them. Ask Steve about last year.
            1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
            1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
            2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
            2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
            1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

That's cause they talk behind your back, and i cant argue with them. Ask Steve about last year.

very few of the volunteers aside from the council know me, so if they have something to say, i don't pay it any attention.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Hey Damon, are you gonna be your same old self again. I gotta tell you, a lot of the volunteers remember you quite well.
                Are you talking about the Capri and XR4Ti incident?
                Currently buying all my parts for my future part-out thread...https://forums.probetalk.com/core/im.../icon_look.gif
                STEVE B
                1993 Probe GT
                2016 Mustang

Comment

Originally posted by SBPGT View Post
                  Are you talking about the Capri and XR4Ti incident?
                  probably.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

I'm going to be in Louisville during this.
                    2015 Audi Q3 - Stock |
                    2017 Audi TTS - 034, Magnaflow |

Comment

I'm working on showing up this year with my white 89 PGT. They told me via email that there will be an online form in a few days to sign up with. If I had any checks (I do everything via cash or debit card), I would already be signed up.
                      1989 PGT (Oxford White):
                      Custom 2.5" turbo-back Exhaust, Probinator chipped ECU, MBC set to 11 PSI, Eibach Springs, KYB GR-2 Struts, Southbend Stage II clutch

Comment

Originally posted by riktus View Post
                        I'm working on showing up this year with my white 89 PGT. They told me via email that there will be an online form in a few days to sign up with. If I had any checks (I do everything via cash or debit card), I would already be signed up.
                        DO NOT WAIT FOR ANY ONLINE REGISTRATION

that is a work in progress, so don't count on it being ready for this year's show. the deadline to register is march 28 and the show WILL sell out.

please click on the link to the PDF form, print it out, fill it out, and mail it in ASAP. if you're worried about a check, a money order will be just as good, plus they're very inexpensive to obtain from any 7-11 or western union.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101 View Post
                          DO NOT WAIT FOR ANY ONLINE REGISTRATION

that is a work in progress, so don't count on it being ready for this year's show. the deadline to register is march 28 and the show WILL sell out.

please click on the link to the PDF form, print it out, fill it out, and mail it in ASAP. if you're worried about a check, a money order will be just as good, plus they're very inexpensive to obtain from any 7-11 or western union.
                          If they accept a money order, then I'll be signed up by next week at the latest. I feel bad about not being able to make it last year, so I'll be there this year, no matter what. Rely on me being there!
                          1989 PGT (Oxford White):
                          Custom 2.5" turbo-back Exhaust, Probinator chipped ECU, MBC set to 11 PSI, Eibach Springs, KYB GR-2 Struts, Southbend Stage II clutch

Comment

so its 30 bux so each person that goes with you?
                            96 pgt 15000mls on rebuilt, kl31cams, ebay sts, 9lb flywheel,16mm 626 sway bar, stage 2 clutch, chrome 5 stars, Ground Control coilovers on Illuminas, OEM mudflaps, window sealer mtr mnts. 17" XXR 962's. http://imgur.com/a/zHp21

Comment

Originally posted by usiel123 View Post
                              No, I believe that $30 is the fee to show your car, so I'm sure it covers whoever else will come with you. If they plan on going inside the park, then that may be different.
                              1989 PGT (Oxford White):

Comment

Originally posted by usiel123 View Post
                                the entry is for the vehicle, not the occupants.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Working...
                                X