No announcement yet.

Official SCPOC Meet: Fabulous Fords Forever - April 10, 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just hope they cap mustang entries and then everything else. You have a shot then. (yes, lots of mustangs)
    Got boost?
    2003 Mazdaspeed Protege #695
    Few tweaks but effectively stock. Going over two weeks without repairs... so amazing.

Comment

someone mentioned when it says "postmarked" it means it has to be in the post office before the 28th?
      owner of
      89 Probe GL - ran, broke down, ran, junked
      89 Probe GT - ran,broke, never got fixed junked
      89 Probe GT - the 1st probe replacement
      92 mazda 323 - current daily, klde swap coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by V3N0M951 View Post
        someone mentioned when it says "postmarked" it means it has to be in the post office before the 28th?
        postmarked means that the post office places their mark across the envelope and postage with the date they have processed the mail for delivery (the postmark).

that means you could have dropped it off this morning and it would have still been postmarked today. if you dropped it off in the afternoon, you may or may not get it postmarked until you gave it to one of the postal workers in the building. if it was left in a mailbox, it may or may not be postmarked with today's date.

but ideally, you shouldn't have waited.
        ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Ah yea i know well i checked my bank account and my check went through so im in but the other check hasnt gone through. We sent two registration and two checks in one envelope so i hope they didnt get mixed up
          owner of
          89 Probe GL - ran, broke down, ran, junked
          89 Probe GT - ran,broke, never got fixed junked
          89 Probe GT - the 1st probe replacement
          92 mazda 323 - current daily, klde swap coming soon

Comment

if you sent in both in the same envelope, then it's a safe bet to say that both registrations will go through. it's entirely possible that the bank cleared one and the other will likely clear in the next day or two.

see you guys there!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

yaaaaaaaaayyyyyy.... i got in!!!!!
              96 pgt 15000mls on rebuilt, kl31cams, ebay sts, 9lb flywheel,16mm 626 sway bar, stage 2 clutch, chrome 5 stars, Ground Control coilovers on Illuminas, OEM mudflaps, window sealer mtr mnts. 17" XXR 962's. http://imgur.com/a/zHp21

Comment

What number is on your ticket? Should be in the 800 range.
                1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
                1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
                2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
                2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
                1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

Originally posted by mac1 View Post
                  What number is on your ticket? Should be in the 800 range.
                  what?

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

what do you mean what number? aren't we going to be set up as a group/ section?
                    96 pgt 15000mls on rebuilt, kl31cams, ebay sts, 9lb flywheel,16mm 626 sway bar, stage 2 clutch, chrome 5 stars, Ground Control coilovers on Illuminas, OEM mudflaps, window sealer mtr mnts. 17" XXR 962's. http://imgur.com/a/zHp21

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101 View Post
                      what?
                      Damon, first you dont believe me that they will let in a passenger in my car for the early birds and now the registration number doesn't ring a bell. The letter that came with my pink ticket sais Reistration Summary 908/949 so to that means to me at least that there were 40 spots after me. Steves shows less available spots cause he sent it in afterwards. Am I really that ignorant and making shit up that I missunderstand, cause if not then it's just you.

Comment

Originally posted by mac1 View Post
                        Damon, first you dont believe me that they will let in a passenger in my car for the early birds and now the registration number doesn't ring a bell. The letter that came with my pink ticket sais Reistration Summary 908/949 so to that means to me at least that there were 40 spots after me. Steves shows less available spots cause he sent it in afterwards. Am I really that ignorant and making shit up that I missunderstand, cause if not then it's just you.
                        yeah, you're pretty much that ignorant.

if you're talking about the small counter, yeah, i knew about that; and yes, i am kidding with you.

i guarantee you chavez that if you try to bring anyone in NOT on the parking list for early bird parking, they will NOT get in. you will, because i submitted your name along with 7 others, but your passenger will not unless they too are on the list.

i'd like for you to explain to me how you think otherwise.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

so how can i bring the gf with me?

Comment

Originally posted by usiel123 View Post
                            so how can i bring the gf with me?
                            usiel, this is only for the people helping out with the show parking. they are let in a couple of hours early and are allowed to park their cars before getting ready to park everyone else. there are a couple of guys who monitor who comes in and who doesn't, checking off names on a list. the list is checked again when they are allowed into the parking lot and they are given their wristbands for lunch.

that's what i meant when i said what i did to mac1. he should know this, having helped with parking the last few years.

when you come in at 7:00am, when the gates open for all show entries, you will have no problem entering with your gf or any other passengers you have in the car.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101 View Post

that's what i meant when i said what i did to mac1. he should know this
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz7_3n7xyDg

Comment

mike, try and be a dick somewhere else. i don't have time for your crap. feed it to your crew in AZ.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Working...
                                X